//19//

"eat." chan spoke as they sat down at the cafe.

changbin sat in front of minho, while felix sat next to him.

jisung was sitting next to minho blowing in his paper cup of hot chocolate and stirring with his red straw, still oblivious to what the argument was about.

the two boys stared daggers to each other, until minho broke it with a smirk.

he smugly took his coffee in his hands and took a long sip of it, leaning back into the booth.

"so felix, how have you been?" he turned his attention to the other, who was drinking his iced drink.

"huh- oh im good." he replied.

"hm that's good, how'd you like the movie?" minho tilted his head, biting his straw as he noticed changbin getting annoyed at his tone.

chan saw this and got some of his water in the straw and blew it at minho. "yah, stop, behave."

minho held his hands up in defense, smug look still on his face. "alright alright."

the time there went on, as minho looked up at the tv set up on the walls.

he watched it for a while, while everyone else continued to have small conversations.

but minho began listening once he heard jeongin speak, "wow this hyung is really sleeping a lot, huh?"

he looked at the younger one to see him motion to the spot next to minho. he looked to his right and saw jisung sleeping with his chin rested on the table.

come to think of it, yeah jisung was sleeping a lot today. it was only 5:00 pm, yet he was also sleeping during the movie in the morning.

sleeping jisung was kind of cute, and that was when chan spoke what everyone thought. "he's really cute bro."

"yeah like i get called cute, but he's really adorable." jeongin even admitted.

"is it weird that hanging out with him feels normal? like as if he's always been here." changbin was next to speak, resting his hand on his cheek.

"yeah, right?" felix nodded. but then chan frowned slightly.

he clicked it together how minho and jisung actually met again. he would think about it randomly.

no one else in the group knew exactly how the two met, only chan. and just like minho, he thought about it a lot.

"jisung," minho moved closer so that he was on level with the boy resting his head on the table. he poked jisung's cheek softly.

he smiled slightly when he saw jisung stir a bit. changbin came up with an idea and cleared his throat.

"JISUNG!" he yelled, making the boy shoot up awake with a scream as he crashed into minho.

jisung had his eyes wide from being startled and his hand over his chest while practically sinking into minho. "w-w-why?! what?"

the rest burst into laughter, including minho who was now holding jisung from behind.

jisung looked up to see minho's laughter, to which his fast beating heart calmed down and caught up to him.

"sorry you fell asleep again." changbin said explaining himself.

jisung pouted. "you're mean." he said, and then poked minho's chin. "and you're mean for laughing at me."

minho raised an eyebrow, laughing a little more. "says the one who flew into my arms.~"