//44//

"he came in upset last night?" chan had asked, from having minho explain last nights events to try and figure something out.

"yeah we fell asleep on the couch," minho said, now sitting on his beanbag chair, as he went through his texts with jisung again.

chan was on his phone, shaking his head a bit before speaking. "no, no one else has seen him. do you think he really just left?"

"i really don't know.." minho pouted. he was confused as to why he would just leave.

was he upset? did minho do something to get him mad?

after attempting chan said that it might be best to wait until they heard something from jisung.

minho agreed and took this time to convince himself that maybe he really was just overreacting.

however not even ten minutes passed before a loud buzz was heard from minho's phone.

him and chan made eye contact before he looked at the screen, and clicked on the text.

it was from jisung.

jisung: sorry i had to leave

jisung: i didn't want to tell you where im going because i knew you would try and stop me

reading the text messages sent off a huge wave of anxiety and worry as soon as he read them.

minho: jisung what do you mean? where are you?

minho had texted back almost instantly, eager to know what was going on.

jisung: im at the beach far from here. they told me to go at the cliff and wait

minho: what? what beach? whose 'they'? are you okay?

jisung: jiho and the rest

jisung: they told me to come here alone

jisung: they're coming right now.

jisung: the only reason im telling you is because if you leave now, by the time you get here they'll be gone already

jisung: sorry to leave without saying anything

jisung: but if i told you right away you'd try to do something

jisung: im tired of bothering you so don't come here, even though it's no use even if you do.

jisung: don't worry about me, i don't care what they do

minho immediately turned to chan, a sinking feeling flooding his body.

"we need your car." he quickly said, his tone making chan worried.

"what why?-"

"call up the boys, we're going to go get them- let's go." he dragged chan up, and took him outside.

"why what's going on?"

minho paused and turned to chan, "they're going to try to hurt jisung. he's by himself. we have to go now. we need more people."

immediately chan hopped into the drivers side of his car. thank god he drove today and didn't walk like he preferred.

"they're all at felix's house. we have to hurry." chan said quickly, starting up the car. they were in a rush.

in the car minho quickly called up felix.

"hello?"

"put me on speaker."

the tone in minho's voice told felix that this was serious. so he clicked the phone on speaker.

"guys jisung's in trouble. his old friends plan to gang up on him and he's alone- he needs you guys. can you help?"

there were gasps on the other end, and minho heard changbin's voice. "pick us up now." it sounded really angry. like he was almost ready for a fight.

"hurry up hyung!" jeongin joined in, and felix agreed.

"alright guys come outside we're a minute away." and with that he hung up.

chan was nearly going over speed limits, but he honked as soon as he was outside.

they all flooded into the car- and jeongin had a medical kit in his arms. "it's for if someone gets hurt." he explained. he's smart.

felix had gotten his baseball bat he had when he was a kid. he wasn't going there to mess around.

"alright he's by the beach. he said they told him to go to the cliff- do you know where that is?" minho asked chan who nodded - and completely floored it.

~~~

jisung was there alone. the gray sky and the ocean just a ways below him made it so freezing.

he didn't go near the cliff. he was just standing on the rocky ground, hugging himself slightly from the cold as he shivered.

his hair was being thrown around from the wind coming from the waves.

he looked up and saw nothing but the gray sky.

it was a long walk.

his legs hurt after a while, but there was no place to sit.

he thought he was all alone at that moment until he heard someone clear their throat.

"good boy, you've come on time. even before us," jiho was here in front of him.

there were people behind him. in total there were now ten people in front of him. not five like last time.

jisung recognized them as old classmates who weren't necessarily in the 'group', but spoke a lot to them. jiho had called them over to help.

they were the kids who would start fights in high school just for the fun of it. no reasons at all.

jisung just blankly stared at them.

his eyes wandered over to junseo, who was standing in the back. he was looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact with jisung.

"why do you need so many people?" jisung simply asked, his voice tired from walking.

"i wasn't sure if you'd listen. i thought you would've brought your little boyfriend for protection again. either way more people makes it more fun, right boys?"

jiho turned around to look at the group behind him, to which they all smirked and nodded to agree. everyone but junseo.

jiho approached jisung closer, raising an eyebrow when he didn't see jisung step back or flinch. "hm acting all tough now, huh?"

jisung looked up at him, looking him in the eyes. "no. i don't care what you guys do to me." he bluntly spoke.

"i'm just tired of this." jisung looked at the boys behind jiho. "..honestly i will say i thought i got out of this already.." a sadness was laced with his voice.

this brought up another question in jisung. he knew he wouldn't have another chance to say anything after this.

if he would honestly be able to say anything at all in general.

"why are you so set on hurting me this bad?" his dullish eyes met jiho's again. "you could be put in prison. why would you do that just to hurt me?"

jiho laughed a little at his questions. "some people like to be bad. i like the rush i get. i know hurting any other person won't be as satisfying as hurting you."

he paused and smirked a bit. "and after the shit you pulled? after that i really wanted to beat you the fuck up." his voice drew with evilness.

jisung settled on the thought that there were just bad people in this world.

bad horrible people.

and he was unfortunate enough to get into a tie with them.

jiho grabbed jisung by his collar. he knew jisung hated to be grabbed like this.

which is why it sent a rush through him.

he knew it would be fun