//78//

did minho feel bad about being seconds away from stealing water and a pack of chips? no.

right now he had too much on his mind and stealing was the last thing he was worried about.

he planned on waiting for the others here, he opened the water and took a long sip of the cold drink.

it was warm here.

minho continued to gulp down the water, however something caught his eye in his peripheral vision.

a wallet..?

it was in front of the bathroom door, which was shut.

no, he wasn't going to take it, he wasn't that mean, but surely this didn't belong to the guy all the way by the register?

carefully and curiously, minho took the muted and dusty wallet in his hands, and opened it.

there was no picture, and only a few dollars in it.

he flipped through it- and his heart stopped when he finally read the name written in marker at the very back of the wallet.

'belongs to han jisung.'

he was here.

(a/n warnings beyond this point)

faster the light itself, minho nearly dropped the wallet and started banging on the bathroom door.

"jisung? jisung?..!" the door was locked from the inside. minho felt his heart beating in his throat, he heard nothing.

he dropped his water bottle and pressed his ear onto the door, listening intensely for any noise.

and there was a noise. he heard something.

he heard someone making small noises- of pain. he heard fast breathing and muffled sounds.

it sounded like jisung's voice.

minho's hands were shaking. why was he here? what was happening? why was he in pain?

immediately he tried to get the heavy door open, drawing back before trying to burst all his energy at the hinges.

he kept going all the way back, launching his body at the door repeatedly, panic seething through his body.

until finally- the door flung open.

however it was stopped, halfway through.

something was there on the other side, blocking it.

minho was able to look into the room slightly, and he gasped loudly from being able to see inside.

jisung was sunk to the cold tiled floor of the convince store bathroom, his back was pressed to the wall and was blocking the door slightly.

there he was struggling, a pill bottle in his shaky hands, crying as he tried to use the strength he didn't have in that moment to open the bottle.

immediately minho saw how pale he was in the face.

"j-jisung? stop..! what are you doing?" minho immediately rushed to the boy on the floor, trying to quickly take the pills away from him.

it was easy, because jisung was already so weak.

so so weak. minho felt this and grew nervous.

"s-stop! l-let me have it!" jisung tried to grab it out of minho's grasp, not being able to stand.

he tried to get up, however the second tried to stand he fell back down, his legs giving out- resulting in the unstable minho to catch him.

he shakily pulled jisung into his lap, trying to process the situation.