//21//

"everyone gather in the living room!" minho had called to the boys who were feasting in the kitchen.

well, that was everyone except jisung, he was sitting on the couch.

the rest came into the living room upon seeing minho flip through the channels.

"ahh no we should do something else." changbin groaned, "we watched a movie already."

minho narrowed his eyes and sighed, placing down the remote with a sharp sound. "alright then, you have any better ideas?"

"well how about we play games?" jeongin sat down on the beanbag.

"yeah we should play never have i ever." felix waved his hand excitedly. "i call sitting next to jisung!" the freckled boy jumped up and sat down on the couch next to jisung.

jisung smiled at the other and scooted over to make room.

he appreciated felix's friendship and company.

"alright so who wants to start?" minho asked, after everyone settled down in a circle.

"me!" jeongin began, thinking about what he should pick. "never have i ever lied to someone, but about something really big,"

ah, the purity.

everyone put down their fingers, except jeongin himself, making everyone stare at him.

"what? i'm not a sinner like all of you guys." he crossed his arms, and looked the other way.

"alright, never have i ever cheated on a test from someone next to me." changbin was next, and again this time everyone put their finger, except changbin.

"yah i don't believe you." felix pointed out, to which changbin slyly raised his eyebrow.

"i've never cheated from anyone else, but i have used myself as a cheating resource." changbin gave a thumbs up.

"don't sound so proud about it." chan let out a breath, wiggling his three fingers as he thought.

"uhh never have i ever stalked someone online." was chan's choice.

jisung, felix, and changbin put their fingers down guiltily.

"ah okay my turn." minho leaned back and sucked on his teeth before finally thinking of one. "ah, never have i ever done the forbidden." his eyebrow raised as he coed his voice.

"the forbidden?"

"oh my god no-" chan immediately wacked minho's leg. "you can't ask that!"

"wait what." felix was confused as well as jeongin.

"what's with that term?" jisung was also confused.

"you know." minho went on. "if you've slayed the dragon. got down. did a little shimmy shanga."

"lee minho im legally going to kill you if you don't shut up-" chan began, however was slightly cut off.

"ohhh i know what you mean. you nasty." felix scrunched up his face but over all found the question a little funny.

"ohh." the rest understood.

"ah wait i change it to if anyone has done anything dirty period." minho winked and only a few put their finger down.

minho, chan, and surprisingly felix all lost a finger.

"bro you're like two years old-" chan began to scold but the other pointed at him directly.

"you put your finger down too! and it was just kissing!" felix huffed, making changbin stare him down.

"kissing? what? with who?" he asked frantically, making felix nervously smile.

"ah it doesn't count it was for a dare three years ago.. hehe." before anything else could me said felix urged jisung to go.

"your turn now! make it a good one." felix patter jisung's knee as the other thought for a while.

"uhh.. never have i ever dyed my hair." that was the best he could do.

however, it seemed to be effective as chan, felix, and minho all put their finger down.

people began to get out of the game.

however his question got jisung thinking. he's never dyed his hair before.

jisung spun a piece of hair between his fingers as he thought. minho looked at the younger focusing and asked him what was up.

"what's wrong?" he tilted his head.

jisung brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"i want to dye my hair." he spoke.

everyone looked at him, a little surprised.

"should i?" he asked and immediately minho blinked at the question.

"well what color would you do?" he asked, taking the free spot next to him on the couch.

"hm.. i don't know. what do you think? what color would look nice on me?"

minho sat back and observed the younger, thoughtfully. "any color."

and for whatever the reason, that made jisung smile shyly a bit. "really?"

minho smiled and nodded, reaching over to touch jisung's hair.

this ultimately made the younger tense up immediately, as minho twirled a bit of hair with his fingers. "don't be so scared." he joked.

from feeling minho's gentle touch, jisung untensed and let out a small unbearable breath.

"hm, maybe a orange-ish pink?" minho spoke to himself now running his fingers through jisung's hair.

the younger felt tingles go down his back, and his eyes fluttered shut.

he liked the feeling.

"what do you think?" still running his fingers through the younger's hair, minho looked at felix. "what color?"

felix shrugged unknowingly before he noticed the squirrel like boy look as if he were in bliss.

minho didn't even notice until he felt jisung lean into his touch.

he paused and finally looked at jisung. he smirked to himself just a little before he curled his hair within his fingers.

"cute." he accidentally blurted out, making jisung finally get back into his rightful mind from hearing that- and his eyes shot open as he realized.

his face turned red as he pulled back, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "s-sorry."

minho however just smiled and waved his hand. "it's okay."

"hyungs im tired." everything was broken apart from hearing the youngest whine.

"yeah it's late, should we start sleeping?" minho asked to which everyone nodded.

"alright, changbin go get the sleeping bags, you know where they are."

changbin sighed and got up, going upstairs to the room in order to find them in the closet.

as the night crept up onto the window and the mood slightly shone into the room, the boys found themselves a little more tired.

and once changbin get down all the sleeping bags they found themselves falling asleep quickly.