//11//

the two quickly went back to the counter seats, where their friends flooded them.

"you both sounded so good? your voices together sounded so beautiful what the heck-" jeongin complimented sincerely.

"thank you." jisung laughed and turned back to look at minho who was legitimately staring at jisung fondly.

"you have an amazing voice." minho said, over the booming music so jisung could hear.

"thank you," he smiled again. "i practiced rap in my room when i was younger-"

"wait rap too?" changbin butted in. "that's awesome!"

minho smiled at looking at the boys getting along nicely with jisung.

this time felt a lot more fun than the usual times. maybe its because jisung was here. he knew he was smart to have invited him.

suddenly a boy came up to them, waving and smiling. next to him was hyunjin.

"hey you guys did really good, and you did the best group in existence really proud." he smiled widely and gave them a thumbs up.

both minho and jisung thanked him, and hyunjin began to introduce his friend. "this is my friend seungmin." he said. "sorry, he loves day6 a lot and ran over here once he heard the first note of the song."

"oh thats okay," minho laughed before motioning to his friends. "this is chan, felix, changbin, jeongin, and jisung. i'm minho."

"nice to meet you," seungmin extended his hand and shook everyones hand politely. "we have to go because our other friends are waiting for us. hope you guys keep singing!" hyunjin and seungmin bowed and said their byes.

"that was nice." jisung said, turning to minho who nodded and he seemed to not be able to wipe the fondness off his face.

~~~

two hours passed, and they were still there, having fun and laughing with each other.

after a while of dancing and eating, which was considerably not smart to do at the same time, they allowed themselves to have a little drink.

and this meant only minho, chan, and jisung had a drink, and the rest didn't want anything because they were too busy dancing.

"what time should we go home?" chan asked, after drinking what was left in his glass.

"ahhh.." minho looked at the time. "twenty more minutes?" he suggested, putting his hand on jisung's back who was sitting on the right of him.

minho had three drinks but he could hold alcohol fairly well, so he was only a little tiny bit wasted.

"hey jisung how you holding up-" his sentence was cut shot at the younger shot up due to a certain song playing.

"i love this song!!" him and another stranger screamed in unison.

minho couldn't help but let out a "pfft." at how energetic jisung became.

they started shouting the words to the song playing, in english. "you are my fire! my one desire-"

minho stared at him, feeling his mind get blown away. suddenly he wacked chan and felix's arms and pointed at jisung. "is that fluent?" he frantically asked.

they both listened to the pronunciation and both let out a "woah."

"yeah that's fluent- he's fluent in english?"

"I DONT KNOW-"

then suddenly jisung sang louder, the stranger in front of them was hit with laughter. it was clear he was drunk too.

but he didn't have a dangerous feel to him.

both of them were laughing and the stranger maneuvered around jisung, keeping his eyes on him as the other people continued to dance and shout loudly.

"tell me why~" the stranger with the warm eyes extended his hand outward to jisung, who was singing the same words as him, and accepted it happily with no though.

minho watched intensely as the stranger spun jisung around, making jisung giggle.

"i never wanna hear you say~" he pulled jisung closer as they danced hand in hand.

immediately minho put down his glass and turned to chan. "we're leaving now." and swooped into jisung's interaction with the person he didn't know.

"jisung it's time to go~" he said lightly, undoing their hands and holding jisung's.

"ahh but it's really fun." jisung murmured.

"do you know him?" minho asked, motioning to the boy in front of them.

"uhm.." he took a while to think hard. "no i dont." he exhaled. he couldn't take alcohol well after all.

"well let's go, it's late and you want to get home right?"

jisung shook his head and leaned into minho for support to stand. "no." he shook his head again. "im sleepy."

"you can sleep at home," minho said with a smile and took jisung back to the counter. "hey how many drinks did you have?" he asked out of curiosity.

"hmmm this many." jisung held up four fingers and counted them himself, showing off that he could count to four.

"aren't you hungry? how about we make some really good ramen and you can snuggle in a blanket?" minho tried to peek jisung's interest, and it worked.

"okay," he nodded, stumbling while he stood.

minho sighed at this observation and took the arm he had his hand on and guided jisung behind him, where he put jisung's arm over his shoulder.

"jump." he told jisung, who was happy over the fact he got to be carried, and minho caught his legs once he got his arms around minho's neck.

"alright let's go," he looked over to the others who said their goodbyes to whoever they were talking to and exited.

"that was so fun!" felix spoke, enthusiastically, walking down the sidewalk.

"yeah i agree." chan nodded- stretching.

"minho we're going to go home, thanks for agreeing to go out with us!" chan spoke with jeongin right next to him.

"ah alright, bye get home safely." he waved goodbye and went to continue walking until he felt jisung flail a little.

"bye guys! it was nice meeting you, thank you!" the slight slur to his words made the others laugh as they waved bye to him as well.

jisung slumped back down into minho's body in a content sigh.

"comfortable?" minho looked back at jisung's face, where it was resting on his shoulder.

"yes." jisung nodded and closed his eyes. "really hungry." he said, as if he were talking to himself.

"oh right i promised you ramen huh."

jisung nodded and kicked his feet energetically yet he himself was falling asleep.

minho laughed a little and shook his head.