//24//

"how does it look?" jisung asked as soon as minho looked back to study his work.

minho hummed and looked around the boys head. "honestly speaking it's more orange. it's nice!" he concluded before getting a mirror for jisung to see himself.

honestly minho thought it was good, but for whatever reason the color and look stood out more once he saw jisung break into a huge smile.

suddenly it felt like jisung was the most beautiful person in the world. his smile and his light laugh from looking at his reflection.

he touched his hair and then put the mirror down so he could see minho's face. "i like it! i love it."

he then looked back at his reflection. "i can't believe that's me." he giggled.

minho stared for a few seconds too long before snapping himself out of it, "you really like it?" he asked, leaning to his side as jisung nodded excitedly.

"well then it's worth it." he smiled and jisung shot a look his way.

"don't be so cheesy." he remarked jokingly, finally putting the mirror down.

"so what are you doing today?" minho motioned jisung to sit in the spot next to him on the couch.

"oh i have to get home before 3:00. my dad is over for another day." he sighed and plopped down in the spot.

"your dad?" he asked and jisung nodded, now playing with his hair.

"yeah he had a surprise visit yesterday, he had some news and stuff. i should be home to make sure my parents don't kill each other." he cringed a bit at the thought.

"at 3:00? should you begin to get home then? it's 2:50." minho asked and jisung pouted, plopping down dramatically on the couch, face burying down in a pillow.

he groaned. "i don't wanna go thoughh i like it here!" he whined dramatically, as he complained.

minho chuckled and patted jisung's head, which was right by his leg.

"really?" minho raised an eyebrow, making jisung nod his head.

"i like hanging out with you and your friends." jisung turned on his back so he wasn't head first in a pillow, and so he could look up at minho.

minho smiled. "we like hanging out with you too."

minho continued to play with the younger's hair, as he spoke again. "i mean, hanging out here is so fun. my house is so depressing and boring..! i wanna stay." he pouted and kicked his feet.

jisung's head was now practically laying his head on minho's lap, as the older looked at him fondly.

the two looked at each other.

minho paid attention to jisung's eyes, and for whatever reason they didn't look away from each other.

jisung was staring up at him, and minho wasn't unattractive. jisung didn't know why this thought was the first one to pop in his head, but it was.

he had a nice face- and body.

right as jisung noticed he was staring back for too long, he went to sit up however he was stopped by minho cupping his face.

"so cute." he teased just like last time.

however this time jisung didn't try to wiggle away. he just laid there, looking up at minho who was smiling.

the older did this expecting jisung to move away, so when it didn't happen, he didn't bother moving.

"why are you looking at me like that?" jisung spoke, a small tilt to the corner of his mouth.