//85//

a few days went by.

jisung was getting in better conditions, and he was becoming more stable in health and was also eating more.

that was what the doctors were most concerned about, his eating.

jisung was in a lot of pain through the past couple days, making eating very difficult, but with minho there he started eating the amounts he needed to get better faster.

no one had talked to jisung about that night. no one was honestly ready for that, especially jisung himself.

he acted like he completely ignored the reason he was in the hospital, because he didn't want to think about it.

he was acting kind of normal, watching the tv, talking, eating as if he wasn't trapped in a hospital- and it made everyone feel bad.

like he was trying to hide it from them.

it was eerie, because the contrast to the reason why jisung was there and how he was acting to hide it, was there.

as for junseo- he did in fact text jisung the next day after he gave him the paper like he had said.

he texted jisung completely avoiding the fact that he knew he read the note.

in fact- he didn't even talk about it, resulting in jisung assuming he didn't want to talk about it just yet.

besides, jisung had planned to talk to junseo in person about it, rather than texting him about it. he thought that would be a better idea.

junseo had apologized, saying that he wouldn't be able to visit for a while because he had just gotten a new job and the hours were really long.

but of course, jisung told him that it was totally fine.

jisung would also take many many naps.

like, he was getting a shit ton of sleep throughout the day, and this was because he was healing.

and as much minho wanted jisung to sleep- ugh he missed him. he just wanted to spend time with jisung again.

he was moody to the others because he missed his baby so much.

"minho stop sulking i swear you're so ugly." hyunjin complained, playing a video game on his phone.

"don't make me get up and slap the mole off your face-"

seungmin snorted really loudly from seeing hyunjin gasp and slap his hand over his cheek.

"ouch." changbin winced, knowing that hyunjin was about to pop off about his 'gem'.

"i'll have you know that it's beautiful!" hyunjin complained, nearly chucking his phone at minho.

"god- hyunjin you're so loud." a groggy jisung woke up, complaining and trying to open his eyes to the light.

immediately minho beamed up- his bad mood seeming to disappear, as he smiled excitedly.

he leaned and cupped jisung's face and kissed him all over, peppering light kisses on his boyfriend's face to help him wake up.

"eW stop-" jisung giggled at the cute attack, not expecting minho to act this affectionate in front of the others- who watched amused from how cute they were.

"i miss youu." minho pulled away for a split second to say, getting right back into kissing all over jisung's face.

he placed the last kiss on his lips, before admiring jisung, still cupping his face.

"you've been with me for the whole week." jisung teased, "how do you miss me?"

"i want to go back home with you." minho dramatically sighed, plopping down back in his seat, having his top half lay on jisung's hospital bed.

"okay we get it y'all MAD cute." felix cooed, sitting on changbin's lap and flailing his arms behalf of his words.

jisung scrunched up his face jokingly and then looked at felix sitting comfortably on changbin. "you two are 'mad' cute too." he pointed out, even making changbin smile.

"and then me and seungmin!" hyunjin butted in, making seungmin roll his eyes and shake his head.

"no. not you and seungmin." the other shut him down, sliding away from his grasp around his waist due to hyunjin sitting down and himself standing near him.

"not yet." chan spoke through his cup of tea he had gotten from one of the nurses.

"ayee! that's what i'm talking about!" hyunjin leaned in and gave a highfive to chan, making seungmin groan in annoyance.

"wait, hyung are you leaving today or tomorrow?" jeongin was eating snacks, and he tilted his head.

"it depends. they said either today or tomorrow. i feel good enough to leave today though," jisung explained, sighing and playing with minho's hair, wanting to get out of there already.

"we'll see, and hope!" chan cheered, smiling and throwing a hand in the air.

"exactly!" changbin chimed in, doing the same.

and they all were right, the doctor had come in already and examined jisung for a final time.

they said that he was in a good enough condition to be emitted out of the hospital, and encouraged him to take his medicine further until he ran out.

as jisung was changing into clothes minho brought him, and as the rest helped him gather his things, the doctor had called minho into the hall.

the man was able to tell minho's relationship with jisung, and thought it would be the smartest to talk to him since he hadn't seen any parent figure enter jisung's room since the boy was brought in.

he had another bottle of pills in his hand, that they had prescribed to jisung.

"these are anti-depressants." he explained. "we've tried to speak to mr.han about taking these, however he was very hostile and insisted on not taking them, and he became stressed out."

"however you seem to be very close to jisung, so we decided to give these to you. if you see a change in behavior from him, or he starts to talk about having these suicidal or depressed thoughts, try to speak to him."

the doctor put the prescription in minho's hand, and minho nodded.

"i'll try." he assured, staring down at the bottle in his hands and sighing.

"okay, with that, everything is good!" the doctor had said, looking back onto the room. "he may leave today."

and that was exactly what he did.

~~~

"can we go to your house first?" jisung had asked in the car with minho.

the rest had agreed to leave to their homes first, everyone saying that minho and jisung should spend time together.

"i wanna feel at home my first day back." jisung explained, looking at minho's profile as he drove, playing with his hoodie string as the heater was turned on in the car.

"yeah of course we can." minho felt happy that jisung would finally be able to come home.

"actually," minho paused, making a turn from where you would normally go to arrive at his house. "we can go there later."

jisung tilted his head, confused as he furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "where are you going now?"

minho looked at jisung, smiling slightly before looking straight again.

"we're going on our first official date."