//98//

"what do you mean boss? you know how it ended last time." the voice that came out of the dark greeted the other person there.

"plus, no one is gonna do that again. everyone besides me left you, remember?"

the atmosphere was cloudy within the room, and the only noise other than speaking that was audible to the ear was the faint sound of metal clanking.

"i know. but it's not gonna be jisung this time." the reply was low and full of anger. "it's gonna be the other one."

there was another moment of silence from this reply, until the other had a question. "do you plan to kill them?"

and the answer was given from the lack of speech he held.

there was no verbal answer, yet he knew what the real one was.

~~~

"what? minho's sick?!" jisung asked through the phone.

jeongin had called up his hyung to tell him about minho's state.

originally jeongin was given the task of watching over minho from hyunjin- who was with him at the time when they found the boy.

jeongin and hyunjin thought it would be a good idea to go to minho's house.

they wanted to hang out at minho's, but once they got there they noticed how dead minho's voice sounded when he called that the door was open.

they walked in and went to minho's room, to see him buried under two big blankets and a litter of tissues on the floor.

his cat meowed loudly as they entered, and soon they realized that minho definitely was sick.

"yeah hyunjin hyung left because he had something to do. i can't take care of him! i don't know what to do. he's like, extremely sick." the younger complained, practically begging for help.

"is that jisung? jeongin i told you not to call him!" minho's voice could be heard in the distance, however he was cut off my his own coughs.

"yeah he told me not to call you, but still!" jeongin continued. "he insists he's fine and that he doesn't need help but let's be honest he's not." he then sighed.

jisung bolted up. "he didn't tell me he was sick! i'll be right there, tell him to sit tight!" and before he could even hear minho trying to scream that he was fine- he hung up.

he had to slip past his mom again. he usually was weary about going out whenever his mother didn't work, but this was for a good cause of course.

he knew she was downstairs in the living room.

so after he threw on a white t-shirt and the old creased timbs his dad bought him for christmas- he took his phone and slowly went downstairs.

before he even thought about walking out the door he paused and looked into the living room.

his eyes met with his mothers, who was sitting on the couch with alcohol in her hand. it was a daily routine that jisung had gotten used to witnessing.

"where are you going?" instead of having that naturally angry and threatening tone laced in her voice, it was strangely wobbly instead.

jisung tried to make it out. "i'm going to take care of a sick friend." was all he said.

she seemed to be more intoxicated than usual, which maybe explained her inability to talk straight.

"when will you be back?" she intrigued. it seemed like she didn't want jisung to go. "you're not leaving me right?"