//37//

"m...m-minho.." jisung cried out, blindly trying to see. "leave.." he tried to warn. he didn't want him to get hurt.

but everything was in pain.

he didn't want minho there.

but minho had been far too driven with anger he couldn't even explain.

his fists were balled and he felt as if his skin were on fire from seeing jisung getting hurt- face bloody and buried in his hands.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" minho stepped forward. "huh?" he was yelling.

jisung pressed his sleeve against his bloody nose, as he really tried to focus his eyes.

"who are you?" he heard jiho's harsh tone. he inspected minho.

"how dare you fucking touch jisung."

to be truthful, everyone else felt a little intimidated. they stared back at the raven haired boy, sour and overcome with pure anger.

jisung was even a little shocked, just from hearing his voice.

jiho forced himself to scoff, and seem unfazed. "you must be deaf like jisung then, huh? what are you? his little fucking boyfriend?" he laughed, stepping forward.

the air seemed thick.

"listen, i don't care about who you are. you have nothing against us, you know that right?" jiho mused, and minho was staring bullets into his frame. yet he composed himself. he had reason.

evil and torturing silence followed not too far behind, and the only thing that could be heard was jisung's shaky breathing and whimpers. and this made minho even more pissed.

minho observed the situation.

if he were to just attack, he would get pinned back by the one left to him.

the closest one to jisung was jiho.

which meant that if anyone were to attempt another blow on jisung it would be him.

minho knew better than to move immediately.

there were five people in total. five against one barely seemed fair. but minho wasn't thinking about fairness.

he would fucking kill each and every single one of them. that seemed fair enough.

"leave." jiho simply said, his fiery eyes doing nothing to minho.

he saw what was in jiho's hands. it looked like a rusty pole picked up from the ground.

after seeing no action, jiho just scoffed again, gripping the pole in his hand and lifting it up again.

his eye fixated on jisung who was on the ground- the fire in his eyes growing as he went to swing.

now.

minho quickly turned around, sprinting and kneeing the blonde one who was closest to him in the stomach, making him tumble down and shout in pain.

this set off chaos.

no one expected this- so minho took this shock to his advantage and swung a punch to the next person- hitting them in the nose so hard that he felt the crack against his knuckles.

he fell to the ground, holding his now bleeding nose and groaning.

a shorter boy tried to launch at minho, but he quickly saw this and moved out of the way, nearly losing his footing but catching himself fast enough to trip the other to the ground.

the boy fell straight first to the ground in pain, and while minho went to kick him to stay down- junseo yanked minho back from his hood.

fuck. he forgot about the other one.