//105//

"guys i feel kinda mean." hyunjin said softly, playing with the ramen between his metal chopsticks.

"why?" felix tilted his head, eating.

it had been his idea to go get ramen and noodles the next day. however no one invited seungmin.

"because we just left seungmin out of it," he complained, putting down his chopsticks.

at this felix and minho both scoffed playfully. "he'll be fine," minho said, focused on eating.

"honestly we both know that he prefers to be alone when he's thinking." chan added, shrugging. "even if we were to invite him, he wouldn't want to come."

hyunjin thought that they were right. "okay but how did i handle the situation?" he asked desperately, clinging onto chan's shirt and giving him big puppy eyes.

chan laughed a little and removed his hands. "honestly i think you did fine."

"i agree!" felix nodded enthusiastically, "honestly if it were me i would be a petty ass bitch, and be angsty." he said simply, shooting a stare at changbin as if to warn him to 'never wrong him'.

changbin gulped and just continued to eat food.

"ANYWAYS GUYS IVE BEEN SENSING SOMETHING." chan then blurted, immediately pointing to minho and jisung.

both their eyes went wide, as jisung started to choke on his food. because if there was one thing they learned- it was that chan knew a l l.

"so minho, why is jisung limp-" minho flew across the table and shoved his hand over chan's mouth.

"chan i SWEAR to god if you don't keep your mouth shut i will actually kill you!" his eyes were threatening and chan smiled smugly against his hand.

he threw his hand away. "HAHAHA SO IM RIGHT-" this time jisung got a piece of bread and shoved it into chan's mouth.

"eat."

and for some reason chan found jisung more threatening than minho, so he shut up and just started eating.

"that was HO-" minho blurted- making jisung also shove bread in his mouth to shut him up.

everyone started eating again, silence following soon. until jeongin thought about it.

"wait, you think they had sex?"

everyone was silent.

everyone froze in their tracks- arms stuck in place as their eyes went wide.

chan dropped his fork and looked back at jeongin- CONVINCED he didn't hear right.

"what?" jeongin complained, shrugging. "you guys don't think i know about that stuff?"

"IM SORRY WHAT-" jisung choked on his food, as chan looked like he was about to pass out.

"oh come on guys! we've learned this in middle school! do you guys forget i went through school too?" jeongin complained, as chan suddenly grabbed his shoulders.

"you're not supposed to openly say things like that!! hyunjin can't handle you saying stuff like that!" chan's hand flew onto hyunjin's shoulder.

"i actually don't care-"

"he does!"

"wait uh guys.." hyunjin's voice suddenly dropped, making chan release whoever he was now holding onto and jisung stop eating.

"what is it?" minho raised an eyebrow, following hyunjin's stare only to see him looking at the glass door to the ramen place.

"is that seungmin?" jisung tried to see. he was right, seungmin was talking to the person at the door who was supposed to seat the customers as they come in.

however they saw seungmin shaking his head and turning down the table offer.

jisung was holding minho's hand, and he tugged on it, making minho meet him with an equally confused expression as to why seungmin was here.

however before anyone could say anything they saw seungmin look at them- and he started walking over to where they were sitting.

hyunjin was sitting at the end of the booth, and he was probably the most confused out of all of them.

seungmin's eye contact was only with hyunjin, as he seemed to be his main focus as he walked over, with his determined steps.

hyunjin went to say something but once again he could get no words out the moment he felt seungmin's hand rest on his cheeks- and he pulled him up slightly.

there was no time to process anything.

seungmin said nothing as he pulled hyunjin up into a kiss, and hyunjin was so shocked that he couldn't even kiss back before the (kinda aggressive) kiss was broken.

"i do love you!" he shouted, eyes tightly closed as hyunjin just stared up at him- still seated.

"ohmygod.." jisung whispered to minho, and the silence came back to the table of disbelief.

their eyes landed back to hyunjin who legit seemed like he was having a mental breakdown, not saying anything as he exhaled.

"okay that's all, goodbye." with a flushing face, seungmin quickly turned around and ran out- not believing what he just did in front of the others.

and that was enough to finally break hyunjin out of it.

"WAIT!" he screamed, slamming the chopsticks onto the table as his face blushed red. "YOU ACTUALLY LOVE ME?!" he continued to scream as he got up and started chasing after him.

he left and everyone at the table had their jaws meeting the floor.

no one knew what the fuck was happening.

then suddenly minho tossed his spoon on the table.

"that's it, i'm never going out to eat with you guys anymore. jisung, from now on it's only gonna be us two, we can never sit down and eat normally without something happening." he complained, grabbing ahold of jisung's hand again and standing- picking jisung up and literally leaving.

"wait m-minho-" jisung was surprised from suddenly being picked up, but then he started laughing as both of them left.

"binnie i think i'm in shock i- take a walk with me." felix was stressed at all the activities, so he just dragged changbin outside with him as well, aiming to walk home and break free from the chaotic occurrences.

and finally jeongin looked over at chan. "hyung... i'm so confused." he shook his arm, which closed chan's shocked agape mouth.

chan's only concern now was all the food at the table. "did they forget to pay?" he questioned, making jeongin nod as he just continued to eat his black bean noodles.

chan groaned. "they left me to pay." he slammed his head on the table, frustrated.

"not jisung, he left money on the table." jeongin brightened from seeing the payment on the table. "also i have money."

he patted chan's back as he continued to release a lengthy, stressed, groan.

he felt like a father to a billion kids. and most of them betrayed him.

and now he's going to have to worry about more boy problems and currently the thought of all the money he was about to spend on the meal.

"poor hyung." jeongin pouted, patting his back more.

he sighed. "jeongin, never become like them. i beg."