//75//

"ah yes! minho came over today, we were just watching a movie." jisung explained, and junseo looked at minho stepping closer to jisung.

"yeah so we'd really appreciate if you left." minho claimed, catching jisung off guard who looked at minho, then back at junseo.

"no no it's fine, you're welcome here too junseo," jisung quickly assured- hating to be mean or rude.

junseo's eyes lingered to where minho was standing. his arm over jisung, who tried to make the weird tension feel brighter.

like he always had done.

junseo analyzed the image, leaning back at bit before shaking minho off and reaching in the bag once more.

"here are your ice packs," junseo had this smile which was so sweet and caring. it was genuine only towards jisung, no one else.

jisung brightened up from seeing the character ice pack. "oh my god you loser, you bought me a ryan ice pack?" jisung snorted, admiring the honestly really cute item.

junseo laughed and then nodded. "of course! i know how much you love that character. you used to have keychains on your backpack, remember?"

junseo looked up at minho's expression, who looked pissed. he knew bringing up a connection only jisung and himself had would get minho angry.

it was already clear that minho didn't want to give junseo a chance, and junseo wasn't going to waste time pretending to care if minho liked him or not.

"i still have those chains!" jisung smiled and laughed lightly. "i'll put these in the freezer, be right back." jisung turned to go into the kitchen, however he paused.

"oh wait, should i take the food too?" he pointed to the bag and tilted his head, wondering if it had to be refrigerated or not.

"ah yes! it's chocolate cake." junseo said, making jisung brighten even more.

"oo really! aww thank you so much!" jisung have junseo a quick hug, eager to open the container with the cake in it.

however this got minho furious.

another flame went off in him- and this time it wasn't good. at all.

jisung ran off to the kitchen, planning to steal a bite or two of the cake before placing it in the fridge for later.

this left minho and junseo alone.

immediately minho walked up to him and sat down firmly on the couch, eying him.

yet junseo couldn't care less. he was unbothered.

"im going to cut all the crap, i would really appreciate it if you didn't buy my boyfriend so many things." minho glared at junseo who crossed his arms.

he blinked. "boyfriend?" he humored. there was absolutely no way jisung would date someone as aggressive like minho. "bullshit." he called.

the tension in the room was unbreakable in that moment.

"why are you even here?" minho's voice was dripping poison.

"i already said, he was injured so i wanted to take care of him." junseo scoffed, staring at minho. he was unfazed.

"i came before you and that's my job. you can leave." minho wanted him to go away, "your presence alone makes me feel nauseas."

"oh that's such a shame, so maybe you should just leave instead then." junseo pulled off an obnoxious innocent smile, making minho clench his fist so hard his knuckles cracked.