//23//

"minho we should do something today." chan was laying upside down off the couch.

"we do something everyday." he replied.

only chan was over today, he barged into minho's house without any warning.

chan looked up at the ceiling and traced the pattern with his eyes aimlessly. "you know what i've been thinking about a lot lately?"

"hm?" minho replied, scrolling through his feed.

"jisung."

minho stopped and looked away from his phone at chan. he sighed and turned it off. "yeah me too."

"he kinda just.. came from no where." chan spoke, looking back at the ceiling.  "he's so nice. yet i feel kinda sad when i see him."

"it's cuz you know." minho sat up. "i don't think he thinks anyone else knows besides me."

chan nodded and then looked at minho. "did you notice him acting a little weird yesterday when he had to leave?" chan asked.

immediately minho thought for a while. "weird?"

"yeah," chan sat up. "when he left so early. he said he woke up just then but he didn't seem tired. is that weird or am i just being crazy?"

now that it was mentioned minho did see jisung's actions a little strange. like he was in a rush to leave.

"i guess i see what you mean.. should i text him?" he questioned to which chan shrugged.

"i'm not sure."

~~~

"um.. so why'd you call me over?" there on the couch of minho's house, was a nervous jisung wondering if he got called over because he did something wrong.

minho plopped a bag down on the table before cracking his fingers with a sigh. "we're gonna dye your hair." he grinned.

jisung blanked as he stared at the taller, for any signs that he was kidding. "wait, what? really?"

minho nodded. "you wanted to, didn't you?"

jisung looked off to the side, in thought. "yes but- what color?" he still hadn't made up his mind.

after all he didn't really plan when he wanted to dye his hair.

"i got three colors. orange, pink, and a deeper orange. i feel like these colors would look nice on you." he said, getting out the dye boxes.

he took a plastic bowl and got out hair dye brushes.

"uh.. do you know what you're doing?" jisung observed carefully.

minho waved his hand. "of course i do, ive done my hair before." minho explained, reading the instructions. "okay so what color do you want?"

jisung looked at all the three colors displayed on the box. "..how about all three? i mean like mix them? or something." he suggested.

"you sure?" minho asked before receiving a nod from jisung. "alright."

he got two more bowls out.

"ah, will it hurt?" jisung looked up at minho who shifted his head slightly.

"well- the bleach maybe. but everything else no." he said. he had prepared jisung's hair and mixed the hair bleach accordingly.

the younger sat impatiently, nearly bouncing out of his seat. minho instructed him to sit still, to which he tried to listen.

once he found jisung still not being able to follow a simple command, minho turned on the tv which caught the attention of the younger.

who noticeably stopped moving as his focus was adverted to the screen.

'ah okay good.' minho sighed and smiled to himself, as he started putting the substance in jisung's hair.

he'll have to admit, he'll miss the brown locks. who knows how this will turn out? but whatever happens minho just hopes that it'll still be as fluffy as before.

plus if he ruins jisung's hair he would forever feel guilty.

but he was skilled.

honestly if you were to ask anyone how they were to describe minho, it'd be confident. even cocky or sly- or smug.

minho liked to exaggerate those characteristics mainly because he knew he had the power to really become sly if he wanted to.

that was what honestly got him so popular in his years prior. he had many experiences with females and sometimes males who wanted him.

however to his friends it was extremely hard to consider him as the 'bad boy' kind.

cuz yeah, he'd done some bad stuff but who hasn't. well, maybe not jisung. but he was just so different with his friends.

he was honestly a goof ball who wouldn't like to admit it. he almost got a kick out of his actions.

"how you holding up?" minho peeked at the younger's face, looking at him from the side.

"it's itchy." jisung complained.

minho chucked and nodded. "yeah at the scalp right? we'll wash it all out soon." he put down the items and pulled a chair next to jisung's.

he looked at the boy eating the pretzels he had supplied to him just a few minutes before, studying him as he watched the tv.

"why did you want to dye your hair?" minho suddenly thought of the question, catching jisung's attention.

"oh i wanted to change myself a little." he said, chewing long afterwards. minho noticed how he had looked a little upset.

"is something wrong?"

jisung made eye contact with the older and shook his head, as he began paying attention to the tv again.

minho knew something had been getting the younger down, he saw it. minho was very observant.

a long while had passed of jisung sitting there with the uncomfortable substance in his hair.

an hour had passed and the time came to wash out the dye that minho had put in after the bleach.

"ooo you ready?" minho asked to which jisung nodded, bowing his head over the tub of the shower as minho held the moveable faucet.

jisung was extremely impatient to see the end result. like extremely impatient.

"what does it look like?" he asked literally the second the water touched his hair.

minho scoffed and shook his head. "i wouldn't be able to tell now you dummy." he spoke and jisung giggled.

which was honestly one of the cutest sounds minho thinks he's ever heard. damn, that giggle really got to him huh?

he couldn't help but smile a bit at the sound, as he swooshed his hair around with the water.

he observed the water change color and it staining jisung's hair as well, so he knew it had worked.

it was odd though.

after the rinse was finished it looked like some parts were pink, orange, and in some areas it blended into blonde.

honestly speaking minho thought it looked nice. "we have to dry your hair now." minho bent forward so he could he could see jisung's face, but it almost looked like he went to kiss him.

he saw the younger jump but then smile and nod. minho was amused.