//17//

"okay guys does the house look neat?" minho asked the boys, who each had a different look on their faces.

chan took the straw he was chewing on out of his mouth as he raised an eyebrow.

"since when do you worry about how your house looks?" changbin leaned into the conversation, earning a groan from minho.

"can you just tell me? oh and how do i look?" he stood in front of his friends with his arms flapping for a seconds, wondering if his clothes were too wrinkled or something.

"dude, you never care about how you look either. you're usually hella confident even while wearing sweats? who are you." felix was next to talk.

after being ignored he deadpanned and sighed, giving a thumbs up. "you look good."

chan was still salty over what happened the night of the party- but he decided not to share it with everyone else even if he would never delete that picture.

plus he had figured out the situation with jeongin and everyone was fine.

minho's phone began to ring, so he took it out of his pocket and smiled once he saw the contact. he answered, "hello?"

"im here." he heard jisung's pretty voice and checked out the window.

"okay im coming." he smiled and hung up, rushing to the door and opening it to see a jisung look up from his phone and smile.

"hey come in!" minho pulled him in the house. "everyone's here already." He motioned to the living room, and jisung nodded.

"ah okay." he peeked his head through to the living room while minho closed the front door.

"jisung!!" jeongin was surprisingly one of the most energetic to see jisung, to which everyone else looked up and smiled to see the boy.

"hey." he smiled back. they could tell he was still shy sometimes but they found it cute so it didn't bother them. they understood.

minho walked from behind jisung and took his jacket from him. "you can sit on the couch." he offered.

"oh right." he nodded and then went to sit next to changbin.

changbin immediately turned to jisung. "hey if you hear any mean things minho says about it's not true," he claimed making jisung hold back his laugh.

"ah yes of course, i won't believe it then."

however just as minho was going to sit next to jisung chan pulled him to the floor. "hey, what happened to his face?" he quietly asked, slightly pointing to the side of his own face.

minho thought for a while. he didn't want to say what happened mainly for the fact that he knew it wasn't something for him to share, and he had a feeling jisung wouldn't want him to know.

"he fell pretty bad, but don't worry i helped him." minho winked and smirked proudly to show off that he was a good person, while chan threw him away.

"we should watch a movie!" felix shouted, throwing himself ontop of changbin who nearly choked. "minho you have a really nice house for movies, let's put something on."

minho looked at felix from the couch and sighed, "you can put something on but i'm not getting up." he said, turning to jisung next to him. "do you want to watch a movie?"

jisung nodded. "i love movies, sure." he smiled and immediately felix went to turn on the tv.

"i'm picking with binnie~" he dragged changbin with him as they looked through the options.