//30//

two days went by with nothing from jisung. minho had chan sleep over while his phone was getting fixed, and he got more gloomy as the hours went by.

"still nothing?" he asked, under a blanket, to which minho hummed out a no.

"ugh." minho groans into the pillow.

he looked like he'd been abandoned.

not being able to stan this look of the other, chan took a large inhale to speak to minho- but was cut off by a call coming in.

he looked at the screen and immediately minho jointed up. "is that jisung?"

chan sighed heavily and shook his head. "nah, it's my mom. i'll be right back." he got up, dusting his black jeans off and going out in the back.

he answered the call and pressed it to his ear. "hey jisung." he smiled.

"oh hey chan! i saw i got a few messages, can you put minho on? i have to tell him i got my phone taken away for the wedding." his voice sounded sweet and honey like.

chan knew that minho would melt if he heard jisung on the phone. instead of doing what jisung asked, he smirked a bit.

"ah i can't. hey don't text minho! i have a plan okay?"

jisung went confused on the other line. "don't talk to minho? why?"

"because i have an idea, im going to tell him you're not texting me back, okay?" chan whispered, looking behind him just in case.

"uh... okay?" he was still confused.

"i'll text you what im thinking about, im at his house right now and i think he's about to pop in here." chan quickly said. "hope you have a fun time!"

before jisung could even reply, the older hung up immediately and walked in the house to see a sulking minho.

"so, out of curiosity do you like jisung now?" he sat on the beanbag and the question seemed to only anger minho further.

"i told you no." he threw the blanket off of himself, "did jisung reply?"

"for the last time, no!" chan sighed.

he knew that minho must have felt something towards jisung. he wouldn't just think he had a crush on the younger.

he knew that minho would deny himself for a long time, and he wanted to avoid that.
he would make minho realize his feelings.

but he needed help.

chan created a chat

chan named the chat: make minho find his gay

chan: y'all

chan: help

flexi: wha

jeongin_jeongout: hey a new gc! :D

firerapper: what is that title

chan: uh changbin
isn't it self explanatory?

jeongin_jeongout: so what are doing?^^

chan: guys

chan: believe it or not

chan: but i think minho likes jisung

firerapper: well duh

flexi: what about it?

chan: w ow okay but i think he's in denial?