//83//

jisung had fallen back asleep from waiting. the old tv on the wall was what all of the others were watching.

of course minho was holding jisung's hand, looking at the tv as well.

"when do you think he can leave?" jeongin asked chan, who sighed and thought.

"im not sure.. considering how many he took and how close he was, he'll probably have to stay for a while longer." he explained.

a few more minutes passed, until finally the doctor knocked on the door before entering. "hello boys," he greeted.

the sound of the door shutting made jisung stir and open his eyes, sitting up and rubbing the sleep away.

he had been waiting for the doctor to come back.

"why hello mr.han, how are you rested up?" the doctor asked, and jisung honestly didn't know how to feel about it.

he had a bad history with doctors, and some part of him didn't like them at all. so he just clasped down on minho's hand tighter, voice small as he spoke. "..good." was all he replied with.

"oh good. well," the doctor had papers in his hands, checking all the machines on jisung, seeing that everything seemed fine.

"consider yourself lucky, because you're going to be able to recover from this well." he smiled.

"however right now you have to stay here for at least a week, your body is still weak but the fact you can sit is honestly really unpredictable." he said honestly.

"but your organs are weak. especially your kidneys, so we have to work on getting them back to normal. you're extremely sensitive." he was explaining, everyone nodding as they listened.

"and as for your mental health,"

jisung tensed.

"we understand that you were on medication before coming here, and the side effects of them very well included depression and suicidal thoughts. so this quite possibly could be an outcome of that, but regardless you are requested therapy."

minho felt jisung's grip on his hand loosen. "...therapy..?" he repeated. "no, im not going to therapy.." he shook his head.

"but jisung, wouldn't that help..?-" felix spoke up, frowning slightly.

"no, it wouldn't.. there's nothing wrong with me." jisung had always been told growing up that those who go to therapy or see someone, means that they're crazy.

that's what his mother would tell him.

that people make these things up and seek attention when they go to therapy, which is why she threw down his request to go when he was in high school.

the doctor saw jisung begin to get worked up from the mention of the situation, and quickly dismissed it.

"we can talk about it later. but we're prescribing you medication for your current condition, this time being weary of the side effects."

then after that he bid the rest goodbye, taking his leave.

minho turned to jisung who seemed visibly a little frustrated. he brushed some of his hair out of jisung face.

"hey, don't worry." he said reassuringly. "we'll figure it out together."

his soft smile made jisung feel better, as he hesitantly nodded.

minho knew that jisung should be cared for carefully, and he would make sure of that.

he would make sure that jisung was comfortable and feeling better, and he would do anything to make sure jisung was okay.