//100//

(a/n on behalf of my absence,, i present a long chapter!! ALSO CHAPTER 100!! you guys?? being the best?? more likely than you think 😤 ALSO WE HIT SO MANY READS?? i literally cried- THANK YOU AHHFJSJ)

there was a problem.

a huge problem.

"uh.." jisung was sitting on the couch with minho watching tv so he could keep an eye with him, when a thought popped into his head.

he looked at minho, who was still completely out of it and sick, at that point having his eyes closed, resting.

"how am i gonna bathe you?" jisung mumbled to himself, looking at the blob his boyfriend has become.

minho was sweating out his fever, and jisung had put a wet cloth on his head to try and cool him down.

however he should have a chance to wash up. but in this condition? he's too lazy and sick to even walk.

a bath would do him good and make him feel better. but,, that means jisung would have to help him.

"h-hey minho.." jisung nervously laughed as he heard minho hum in reply. "would you be mad at me if i... y'know.. saw you without your clothes on? but just to help you shower!"

jisung cringed at himself. okay there was 100% a better way to word that.

minho looked at him, fever still showing but he smirked a bit. "it's not like-" he took a moment to breathe through his stuffy nose. "you aren't going to see eventually.." he hummed mindlessly as he closed his eyes and sunk into the blanket once more.

"what?" jisung didn't get what he meant at first. until he actually thought about it.
and of course his face went RED. "hey! just what do you mean by that?!" jisung hit minho's arm, making him only hum.

"you know what i mean." was all minho could reply before he legit passed out into sleep.

jisung stared at him.

okay..

jisung became distressed, curling up on the couch. '..does this mean.. he's though about doing... it?' jisung wished his mind didn't wander because he started cringing at himself.

he sat there for a few seconds before he immediately bounced up to grab his phone, feeling his face get hot.

he ran into the bathroom and clicked on a contact.

and who did he call? felix.

"hello? jisung what-"

"HELP I THINK IM EXPERIENCING GAY PANIC."

it took a while for felix to try and comprehend what jisung had said. "..what the fuck?"

"okay just LISTEN." jisung released a large breath. "i'm in a bit of a pickle because minho hyung is really sick right now and i'm trying to take care of him, right?"

"okay.." felix urged him on.

"well he can't just sit here and die so i obviously have to bathe him but like.. can i even do that?! so then i asked him if he was okay with me seeing him with no clothes on-"

"i'm sorry you asked him?" felix couldn't help but laugh at that, finding it to be really funny. "you asked?"

"yes okay! i did! but what am i supposed to do?!" jisung screeched.

"did he reply? what did minho say to that?" felix asked, knowing that it was probably the response the older gave that made jisung panic.

"he told me that it's 'not like i'm not going to see eventually', and bitch i'm panicked." jisung made an inhuman noise after explaining. "like how am i supposed to react to that?!"