//101//

jisung decided that he should stay with minho for the night.

after the whole 'bath' ordeal jisung found himself to be very much exhausted.

he dragged minho to the bed and put him to sleep, and when he got back felix said he was tired too so he wanted to go home.

felix went home and jisung was way too tired to even go up to minho's bed and sleep- so he crashed on the couch almost immediately.

when he woke up the next morning though he swore he heard the sounds of a phone or the tv playing in minho's room.

when he woke up he checked the time, it was 10:00 am. he sat up (a little confused as to where he was currently) but after being able to think past the sleep, he jointed up.

his hair was sticking up in multiple places and he stumbled from trying to wake up so quickly- and he went to minho's room.

now, minho had began feeling a lot better once he woke up. his fever felt like it was gone, and he could actually think straight for once.

his head wasn't clouded with sickness and he could actually understand what was going on around him.

he figured that jisung was sleeping downstairs. he knew that he had probably tired the boy out when he was taking care of him, so he decided to let him sleep.

in the meanwhile he went on his phone, going on instagram to see posts and videos that were recommended to him.

this lasted for about an hour- until he heard the loud footsteps of jisung running up the stairs, heading towards his room.

immediately minho jumped and shut off his phone, throwing it as he quickly sunk back into the bed, closing his eyes just before jisung opened the door.

"how are you feeling?" jisung mumbled past the sleepiness, watching his boyfriend just 'wake up'.

minho pretended he was tired, rubbing his eyes and looking back at jisung. "still sick." he exaggerated, adding a sore tone to his throat.

"awww my poor baby." jisung pouted, approaching minho and resting his hand on his head.

he blinked and raised his eyebrows in surprise. "no more fever?" he questioned, feeling minho's face. it cooled down.

"uh- no! i still feel it." minho coughed and cleared his throat. "i think you're going to have to lay with me and take more care of me." he pouted.

"of course i'll take care of you! i'll be right back i'm going to get medicine." jisung turned and went back down the stairs sleepily.

the moment he left minho sat up, leaning forward to see if jisung was gone.

the moment he couldn't see him anymore minho literally flung himself around, squealing quietly.

he thrashed around, rolling and hitting the pillow on the wall. "HES SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE" he literally couldn't handle how freaking cute jisung was.

immediately after he woke up he went straight to minho to see how he was feeling.

and minho couldn't help it..

he liked jisung taking care of him. he liked getting his cute and affectionate attention.

yesterday he might've been dying but today he felt way better. of course there was no reason to not drag it on for a little longer.

jisung was just too cute.

he was just too sweet.

"i'm here! i got it," jisung called, going up the stairs- resulting in minho flopping back down and acting like nothing happened.