//89//

"will you shut uP." jisung yelled, face completely red as he sat on the couch.

"how was i supposed to know you were that sensitive? i said im sorry!" minho tried to move jisung's hands from his face.

"i didn't know either! i've never gotten hickeys before!!" jisung stood up from the couch, going to the mirror and whining, looking at the many marks on his neck.

they were all purple and red- and they were dark. and there were a lot of them scattered around.

"i can't cover them all.. someone's gonna notice." jisung complained, hitting minho on his arm.

minho slumped back in the couch, crossing his arms. "all i'm saying is that you told me to continue- just so you know." minho put his hands up in defense, shrugging.

"im gonna kill you." jisung made strangling hands towards minho, who snorted.

"that's not what you were saying a while ago~ you were saying how good it felt and-" jisung got ahold of the giant pillow next to him and launched it at minho before he could finish his sentence.

the pillow hit minho square in the face as jisung scolded him. "you can't say that stuff out loud!!"

minho then grabbed the pillow and mimicked what jisung had done, throwing it back at him.

"we're alone in my house, no one is even here!" he motioned and jisung finally sighed and plopped into minho's arms in defeat.

"also, you were right." he mumbled out, making minho smile.

"i'm right? i'm sorry, about what exactly?" minho played dumb, jisung looking up at him.

"about what we were talking about before. you know what." jisung phrased, and minho couldn't help but look back at jisung's neck.

he winced. "aw i'm sorry baby. maybe i got ahead of myself." he moved jisung's hood so he could look at them better.

he couldn't lie though, he was a little proud of them. just a little.

he found them pretty on jisung for some reason. he leaned forward and quickly pressed a kiss on jisung's forehead.

"oh by the way, felix texted me a while ago," jisung moved so that he sat on minho's lap, back meeting minho's chest.

minho wrapped his arms around him securely as jisung opened his phone.

"what did he say?" minho asked, chin resting on jisung's shoulder as he went through the texts.

"he says he wants to hang out with us. him and changbin only. he claims he wants a double date with an 'actual couple'." jisung popped open the message.

"what should i say?" jisung asked.

"sure we can go. where?" minho looked as jisung typed in his phone.

"he said to a burger place he wanted to try out. you're good with burgers?" jisung started typing a reply.

"mhm that's fine. did he pick a time?" minho absentmindedly put his hand over the hand jisung wasn't typing with, playing with the rings he had on.

"he said an hour from now. okay text sent, we have an hour of free time!" jisung said, turning off his phone and resting the back of his head on minho's shoulder- feeling comfortable.

"what do you wanna do?" jisung then asked, allowing minho to still play with his fingers.

"anything you want darling." honestly they both were really comfortable on the couch.