//47//

chan had grown tired. jeongin was getting confused with the amount of people there.

changbin began to grow a migraine, and felix's arms were getting sore.

minho and junseo were both exhausted and were hurting in some places they were hit.

yet the other side didn't look too hot either. more than half of them were tired and beaten down.

"this is just going to end with you guys failing." jiho spoke, panting and looking back at minho and junseo who were more than tired.

nine against six. things hadn't been looking good. minho feared that his boys would get hurt, and kept looking back at everyone.

there was rain slowly dripping from the gray clouds in the sky. it was drizzling down onto them- making the boys shiver from the cold.

at this point many people from jiho's group were down. there were only a few more people but everyone was tired and sore.

minho and junseo were still head on with jiho, minho growing aggravated and frustrated by him.

jeongin saw this and took this chance to quickly run to jisung- who seemed to be unconscious on the ground.

"jisung-" he whispered, taking out the first aid he got ahold of before he left felix's house.

he kneeled down, and tried to shake jisung awake, afraid that someone would come after him while he was trying to look after jisung.

however jeongin panicked when he got no response from jisung.

this whole fight brought out the attention of some people near by.

there were some people walking by, deeming it just a teenage fight and minding their business, not caring about the aggravation that was occurring.

yet this fight had caught the attention of one person in particular.

this boy stopped walking, eyes squinting at the mash of people in the distance, who were near the cliff.

he paused, making the other he was walking with stop as well, cutting off their sentences.

his friend looked at him.

"is there something wrong hyunjin?" the one with the tinier voice spoke.

"do you recognize some of the boys over there seungmin?" hyunjin pointed over, to which the other boy paused and tried to look closely from where they were.

"ah wait- aren't they the guys we met and sang with at the club?" seungmin turned to the other with them.

"aren't they the group with the boy who you started singing 'i want it that way' with random people?" seungmin turned to hyunjin, who nodded his head.

"yeah! that's them. he also sang the day6 song." he observed the situation. "but what are they doing here?"

hyunjin tilted his head to the side. "they're fighting all those guys."

seungmin took time to calculate the numbering. "nine against six." he blinked a bit. "what do you think they've done?"

seungmin just shook his head. "i don't know, but they look tired."

they looked over at the minho who was panting. and at chan who felt tired- and at changbin who would hold his head in pain before trying to fight again.

it was almost hard to make out their faces because of the far distance they were at.

"they look like they're losing." hyunjin said. he turned around at the two. "do you wanna try and help? an unfair fight is one of my pet peeves."