//88//

the car was almost suffocating after a while, so once minho pulled away from jisung he told him they they should get inside.

minho sniffled and wiped away at his eyes, taking the keys and walking out of the car.

jisung did the same, worrying over minho as he followed him, gripping onto his sleeve as they went inside.

minho tossed the keys onto the table, and jisung shut the door as minho turned on the light in the living room.

immediately jisung hugged him as they sat on the couch.

"whenever im going through the same thing i'll talk to you.. i'm sorry for what i did." jisung was clinging onto minho, who sniffled a few more times.

minho finally moved so he could see jisung's face, and he smiled sadly, looking into jisung's eyes. "don't be sorry." he said, and jisung reached up to wipe away his tears.

"minho i love you so much." he replied with, holding minho's cheek with his free hand, and not the one that was wrapped around minho's arm.

minho tenderly smiled. "i love you too." he meant it. all the times he had told jisung he loved him- he always meant it. "and i could never, ever hate you, or want to leave you." he rested his forehead against the others forehead, closing his eyes.

both had their eyes shut, feeling each there's embrace.

it felt right to just be there.

it felt right to be with him.

it felt right to kiss him, and hug him.

jisung knew that he couldn't leave minho behind. he knew that he couldn't do that to him again.

that was how they ended that day.

they fell asleep in each other's arms, jisung being the last to fall asleep.

"i won't leave you minho.." he whispered and softly kissed minho's cheek, before closing his eyes and eventually losing himself to sleep.

"i swear."

minho's grip tightened on jisung's hand.

~~~

"minho wAKE UP!"

the way they had fallen was almost the complete opposite as to how they woke up.

minho shot awake, falling off the couch and nearly dying- having no chance of recovering as jisung dragged him up to his feet immediately.

"HELP ME." jisung screamed, and as minho looked around confused.

"what do you mean- WHY IS THE FIRE ALARM GOING OFF." just as minho was brought to his feet and his eyes adjusted, the blaring alarm went off.

and that's when he smelt the burning and looked over to the kitchen to see a cloud of smoke.

immediately he ran to the kitchen, tripping on his way to see something on the stove nearly in flames.

"oHmygOd-" minho took the pan off, quickly transferring it to the sink.

"don't you dare burn yourself!" jisung told him to be careful.

minho quickly turned on the cold water and a loud sizzling sound came from the action, making it pop back at him.

minho cringed as it sizzled and quickly moved his finger away from feeling the heat.

"what the hell did you do when i was sleeping?" minho caught his breath as jisung got something to hit the fire alarm shut with so it stopped beeping.