//66//

"okay, truth or dare?" the game had started with a very agitated jisung.

hyunjin was the first to go, asking his truth or dare question to seungmin.

"truth." seungmin replied, deadpan.

"mmm." hyunjin looked up at the ceiling as he thought. "what's your phone contact for me?" he asked, smiling.

seungmin sighed and opened his phone, looking at the contact.

"annoying hyung." he spoke back- making hyunjin fake out a noise of pain.

"..ouch."

"ah wait!" minho had gotten a glance of seungmin's phone- to which the younger jumped up and shot him a glare.

"shut up, don't you dare!" seungmin warned but it was too late.

"it has a heart next to it!!" minho pointed out- as seungmin swore he would choke him to death.

hyunjin grew a blush and a sly smile at the same time, leaning forward. "aww you have a heart in my contact?~"

"chan truth or dare?" seungmin ignored hyunjin completely as the older thought.

"i pick dare." chan smiled as seungmin decided.

"put some wasabi on your tongue." he dared, immediately sending minho up to get the tube from the kitchen.

jisung wanted to get up and go with him, but he didn't. chan was wincing even before he did the dare.

minho got a spoon and put some on it, giving it to chan with a look of concern. "he's gonna die.." he whispered to felix who laughed along with him.

"he's really bad with wasabi," felix whispered back to him as minho nodded.

"why are they sitting so close?" jisung spoke to himself, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"okay, go!" seungmin spoke, as chan shoved the spoon in his mouth.

after a few seconds his mouth started burning so he jumped up and started downing some water, flailing his hand from the hotness.

"oh my god-" he winced. "it's so spicy-" he hiccuped and fanned his face while the others laughed.

once chan calmed down (his eyes became puffy and his lips red) he was good enough to speak.

"minho, truth or dare?" he spoke through sips of water.

raising an eyebrow, minho said dare- and jisung looked over at him.

"i dare you to act like a couple with felix." chan grinned.

minho snorted and felix wheezed- as changbin choked on his water and jisung narrowed his eyes at chan.

"sure," minho replied, not seeing the issue in it.

and that only seemed to throw jisung more off.

"wait wait," he finally spoke up. "but what about changbin? changbin do you give your consent to that?" jisung turned over at the other, who let out a breath.

"i don't see the issue." changbin spoke.

"are you kidding me?" jisung looked at him in disbelief.

"why? is there an problem with this?" hyunjin asked, to which everyone started looking at jisung who blinked.

he coughed but then shook his head. "pfft no, there's no problem. why would that be a problem? just checking with changbin is all." he crossed his arms.

minho felt a little deflated by that, but still went on with the dare.

"for three rounds, then you can stop." chan instructed as both felix and minho nodded.