//49//

and oh how that car ride was difficult.

minho felt his heart beating harder in his chest from worry. he felt so so worried.

he didn't know if jisung was going to be okay or not, he didn't know if he made the right decision.

he wanted to take jisung to the hospital. but jisung just wouldn't comply. which is what lead to their compromise.

if he was still in bad condition tomorrow, then he would go.

"alright minho we're here," chan parked the car in minho's driveway and got out of the car.

he opened the back seat car door. "i'll carry jisung, you have to unlock the door." chan spoke, making minho nod his head and unwrap his arms from jisung's waist to allow him to be picked up by chan.

minho got his house keys out and unlocked the front door, holding it open for chan as he held jisung, who buried his head in chan's shoulder.

"im putting him on the couch so he can rest, okay?" chan spoke to minho who called back an 'okay!' as he went to the kitchen.

he was going to make jisung something to eat to regain his strength.

"just stay with him while i make him something to eat, if you can ask him what's hurting," minho called to the living room.

"make him soup!" he heard chan call back.

minho put water to boil on the stove and then quickly booked it upstairs to the bathroom, and went through his medication cabinet.

he scanned over and over until he found a general medicine that took away all kinds of pain.

quickly, he went back downstairs and grabbed a water bottle and threw it to chan, who was sitting next to the curled up boy on the couch- a hand on his back rubbing circles.

"get him to take these, here." minho gave chan the pills and quickly went back to the boiling water in the kitchen.

he added in ramen noodles, cracked an egg in there- and also added little ingredients.

yes it was to help jisung feel better, but he also wanted jisung to eat something at least a little good.

afterwards he took an ice pack from the freezer and wrapped it in paper towels, also going up to his room to get dry clothes for jisung.

holding everything and the bowl in his hands, he went back to the living room.

chan had his phone in his hands, looking at a text sent from jeongin. "hey minho i have to go, i texted jeongin to see if he got hurt and he said someone kicked him at some point and now im worried."

minho understood and placed the soup down on the table. "it's okay, you should go." he insisted.

"apparently all the boys are back at felix's house including those two we saw today." chan said, putting back on his jacket to shield him from the cold.

"oh tell them i said thank you for their help!" minho remembered to mention as chan nodded, opening the door.

chan paused and looked at jisung who was sleeping.

"take good care of him." chan half smiled at minho, knowing that he would do more than just that.

minho smiled back, thanking chan for his help as he finally went back in the car.

now naturally jisung had been exhausted over everything. emotionally and physically.

he fell asleep in the car, and there he was- still curled up on the couch, still in his soaked clothes.

minho frowned and softly spoke to jisung. "jisungie?" he tried to pat his arm to get him awake.

the younger stirred and groaned, moving so that his face wasn't towards minho.

"you can't sleep in these clothes. you're going to get sick." he tried to get to the sleeping boy, who was too much in pain and tired.

minho sighed and looked back at the dry folded clothes on the table.

he could attempt to change jisung himself- but nO way.

wouldn't that be assault? well then again it's something that would benefit jisung. but still minho was horrified.

but then he thought about it.

have jisung get sick? or just change him quickly?

he would just put the hoodie on him anyway. he wouldn't look or anything.

and then when jisung wakes up he can put on the pajama shorts minho had. minho's ears turned red.

"don't make it weird minho, you creep." he mumbled to himself, picking up the oversized cream colored hoodie and putting it on his lap.

finally he helped sit jisung up. "come on jisung, let's change out of your wet clothes." he spoke sweetly, getting a hum as reply from the other.

he got jisung to sit up, his eyes still halfway closed as he swayed slightly.

"alright, arms up." minho instructed, and slowly jisung did what he asked.

quickly minho pulled the soaking wet hoodie over jisung's head, tossing it to the side as he went to take off the t-shirt he was wearing next.

"okay do the same thing again," he said and jisung complied. after taking the t-shirt off minho gasped slightly.

the marks all over jisung were almost uncountable.

there were red marks and bruises all over his flat stomach, tracing his sides and even deep marks on his back.

now he understood why jisung was in so much pain and didn't want to move.

over his stomach there were these really bad splotches of red, showing that he had been kicked multiple times there.

sighing to himself to calm down, minho pulled the warm hoodie over jisung's head.

"okay all done, you can lean back now." he spoke, as jisung melted back into the couch, eyes falling shut once more.

"ah ah ah you still have to eat." minho said, but from looking at jisung's condition he doubted that he would actually eat.

in the end he ended up leaving it on the table and held the ice pack on the side of jisung's face, where it was bruising carefully.

he should just let jisung sleep.

he decided to pick jisung up, and carrying him to his room.

he placed jisung on his bed and wasted no time to slip in under the covers with him.

he knew well enough that he'd just end up next to jisung anyway.

jisung was sleeping, and minho softly put his arm over him securely.

that night minho barely got any sleep.

(it's my birthday! :0 !!)