//18//

minho didn't know why he wanted to look at jisung's face so badly.

he wanted to just have a peek, and didn't know why. but having him so close made him feel a way he wasn't too sure to understand.

almost.. comfortable? at least way more comfortable than before.

having the younger hug his arm in his sleep was a lot to handle on level of cuteness, but minho even grew a bit confident.

he hesitated a little, before gently resting his head on jisung's, smiling to himself afterwards.

being able to sit there like this, was something minho found he enjoyed as the movie played.

he continued to stuff his face with food though- of course. food was a win in any scenario.

once the movie ended the credits rolled in and it was safe to say nearly everyone was shaken to the bone.

felix was even too scared to turn on the light, resulting in changbin to turn them on. "binnie im scared." he whined making the other chuckle a bit.

chan was weary as if the nun would pop out of no where and attack him- or anyone else. and jeongin; well. he wasn't thriving either.

"oh come on guys, it wasn't that bad. don't be babies." minho rolled his eyes.

however felix smirked upon seeing him. "it seems like your cuddle buddy is keeping you from getting afraid~"

"hey what's that supposed to mean?" he raised an eyebrow, pointing to him and changbin. "you two were all up on each other during the movie. i saw all that."

changbin glared at him. "what? im not allowed to touch felix now?"

"what? im not allowed to touch jisung?" minho replied bluntly.

"hey hey we're allowed to touch each other, we friends." Chan intervened, trying to prevent an argument.

"yeah then why do you have an issue?" minho raised his eyebrow and pointed at changbin.

"i don't have an issue, you reverted it back to me." changbin narrowed his eyes, putting his arm around felix.

"you're just mad that jisung is sleeping so close to me, and you can't get felix to get that close to you."

"are you implying that you like jisung?"

"no, are you implying that you like felix?"

"yes! we knew that." changbin was starting to grow aggravated with the conversation, admittedly tired of people not understand his feelings towards felix.

felix however just sat there, dumbfounded and impressed at the same time. while jisung was still deep in sleep.

"ah binnie let's not fight-" felix tried to calm the tension.

"and another thing!"

jeongin this time butted in. "hyungs let's stop the movie scared me and im traumatized." he nervously laughed.

"yeah guys we're all friends here." chan agreed, however minho and changbin both shot him a look.

"shut up! you like jeongin!" they shouted in unison.

chan was taken aback by this attack, and gave off an expression that was shocked and in disbelief. "wow okay this is the respect i get from being the dad here? fine, y'all can go back to sleep and starve."

changbin and minho continued with their bickering as jeongin patted chan's back to try and savor any pride that could possibly be left.

"oh you're so lucky that jisung is sleeping or else god help me-" minho balled his fist and sighed as he tried to not punch one of his dumb best friends in the face.

"or what? hmm? you'll punch me?"

"you're in my house!" minho reminded, face twisting in confusion.

the loudness made jisung turn in his sleep to which minho realized he was being a bit too loud, so he quickly silenced himself.

"you wanna fight? alright square up." changbin instigated making minho narrow his eyes.

"you can't even reach me."

"THATS IT-" changbin shot up to his feet, about to tackle minho until felix dragged him down.

jeongin and chan were sat on the floor, watching intensely and eating some of the leftover popcorn.

minho stuck out his tongue at the other, which only fired the irrational anger.

"hm- what's going on?" all the commotion finally had woken up jisung who sat up straight, and rubbed his eyes, arm still around minho's.

"oh great, you woke jisung up!" minho death glared changbin who gasped loudly.

"you're closer to him! i didn't wake him up! you were moving too much!"

"i was letting him sleep peacefully!" this time minho stood up resulting into jisung letting go, as they both were leveled with anger.

"hey," chan scooted over to the very confused jisung who was a sleepy mess and trying to make sense of everything.

"don't mind them." he informed. "those two argue a lot but they don't ever mean it. just friend fights."

"friend fights?" jisung sleepily asked. "fighting over what?" he looked back at the two, at how changbin looked like he was going to punch minho who on the other hand wanted to strangle the other.

"ehh.." chan looked off to the side. "nothing important."

"oh shut up with the height jokes you're not even that much taller than me." changbin fumed, making minho roll his eyes and cross his arms.

"hah at least my height allows me to go on all the rides at an amusement park."

"hey say that to my face."

"you really want me to squat down for you?" minho raised an eyebrow.

"alright alright enough!" chan's loud voice startled everyone in the room, especially jisung who nearly fell off the couch.

"this is childish and we're not going to sit here while you guys bicker. stop it, both of you." his serious tone was enough to make the boys let go of each other.

minho sat back down next to jisung as he scoffed.

changbin let out a large breath to calm himself down.

"now apologize." chan demanded.

immediately the boys looked at him.

"what? why? im not apologizing!" minho spoke.

"im sure as hell not apologizing to him." changbin also butted in.

chan raised an eyebrow. "alright, you both aren't done yet? fine we're all going out to eat then. im forcing you two to be around each other. come on, let's go." chan motioned to the door to which jeongin, felix, and jisung all bolted up, kinda afraid of what would happen if they said no.

they quickly followed chan out leaving the two boys to drag along, annoyed.

they decided not to open their mouths to complain because it'll probably worsen this punishment.