//27//

minho didn't want to leave jisung's side. he continued to hold the younger's hand as they skated around, and got used to doing it.

however after an hour a break was called so the workers could smooth out the ice- so everyone had to get off.

"that was so fun." jisung bounced, beginning to explain how fun it really was.

he sat on the bench, rambling on as he began to untie his skates.

he was taking forever since he was talking, so minho began doing it for him, kneeled on the floor as jisung happily spoke.

"and the part when chan started that line but fell making everyone else fall! that was so funny." he was energetic and happy.

and minho loved that.

he smiled as he untied jisung's skates and, got the boys normal shoes for him.

"you skate really good!" jisung then complimented, making minho shake his head.

"i fell a bunch too, it was pretty bad." he joked, and jisung shook his head.

"you were better than changbin and felix." he whispered the joke and found it kinda funny.

they were planning to eat something because they have an area inside where you could order food. mainly pizza and wings, but everyone was starving so it was fine.

they all got their skates off and began walking inside, noses red from the cold. "let's go jisung, you can sit next to me!" felix bolted next to jisung, gripping his arm as they found a table.

chan offered to order their food as minho got up as well in order to pay for the hot chocolates he promised.

"so jisung hyung, how did you like ice skating so far?" jeongin asked, anticipating.

"it was so fun! i can't believe ive never come here before." he seemed very energetic.

"you're such a squirrel." felix pointed out, poking one of jisung's squishable cheeks.

after a while minho and chan came back with all the drinks and food.

"here guys, get warm." they placed everything on the table as minho took his seat next to jisung.

everyone was cold from being outside on the ice for a long time, but inside was heated up. still jisung couldn't help but shiver from the transition of temperature and his still freezing hands.

minho noticed jisung shivering and picked up the younger's hands and placed them on the hot chocolate mug. "keep them there so you can warm up." he said, as jisung looked at minho's face.

minho winked before returning back to his meal, making jisung flush just a little, before immediately adverting his gaze.

"so what are we doing after this?" changbin asked.

and jisung remembered.

after this. what was he gonna do?

go back home and sulk until the next time he could leave the house? he didn't want to go home after the day. especially since today had been such a good day.

thinking about leaving made his mood drop in a matter of minutes, as he stared at his drink and thought.

he'd be leaving tomorrow with his dad.

his dad wanted him to attend the wedding and he really had no choice, he was practically being forced to.

'i want you to be there because you're special to me' his dad said. honestly jisung couldn't tell if he was a good or bad guy.