//10//

"oh this place," jisung looked at the exterior. "ive been here." he pointed up at the sign.

"oo really?" chan asked. "oh then that's good."

"yeah but it was only once with my old group of friends."

at hearing jisung say his 'old' friends, minho immediately looked at him knowing which friends he was probably referring to.

he thought he was right from seeing jisung's expression fade as he recalled something, it appeared.

as everyone walked in minho slowed down to stand next to jisung.

"hey if you're thinking about mean people, don't. you're here with us now." minho smiled and offered his hand.

and jisung felt something inside of him.

he stared at how the moon in the sky reflected off minho's face. he stared at his eyes that held so much life.

he then looked back at minho's hand, and his content look. he saw stars in his eyes.

and then suddenly jisung felt something come over him, as a smile began to grow on his lips, and he accepted minho's offer of his hand, a warm feeling fleeting through his body.

"okay." he let out, as minho gripped his hand tight and entered the structure.

he didn't think about the people in the past anymore.

"woah there's so many people here!" felix said- surprised but looking all around.

"jeongin no drinking." chan gripped the younger in his arms protectively, making him smile and laugh.

"QUICK get the seats before other people do!" changbin pointed and they ran over the the section with chairs.

quickly all of them got a seat at the counter, and watched as a group of people started doing karaoke in the center with bright lights.

the racing lights varied from red, blue, and yellow, and sometimes purple.

it hurt their eyes at first but then they grew used to it.

there was a boy who had the mic, and started rapping, barely even reading the words on the screen as if he knew them perfectly.

his voice had a certain tone to it, it raised at the end and it was capturing. not to mention he was attractive.

in the eyes of everyone in the room, god he was attractive. and in some way he didn't feel intimidating, but nice.

he held the mic close to his mouth and pulled back once his song was finished, causing cheering and gasps from the people there partying.

"changbinnie can take you down!" a loud voice cut through the cheers, making changbin freeze and then smirk a bit.

felix was cheering for him. "changbin show them how good you are!" he encouraged him to stand, and pushed him in front of the attractive boy who was smiling brightly.

"no im not that good-"

"go ahead!" the previous boy rapping gave him the mic and stood there, making changbin feel all the eyes on him.