//55//

minho and jisung quickly got back to their game, minho trying to focus on the screen.

however it turns out that jisung was more focused and was able to get minho from behind- and kick his character off the map.

"ha!" he claimed victory, arm thrown in the air. "i won hyung!! i told you!!"

minho laughed at jisung's reaction, finding it cute. "yeah you were right."

"i tried to tell you i was a smash god." jisung shrugged, closing his eyes proudly.

minho smiled at him, however his mind flashed back to the smile he saw junseo give jisung.

he thought for a while before tilting his head as jisung went past the end screen of the battle.

"hey jisung, how close were you and junseo?" he asked, analyzing jisung's actions.

"hm.." jisung thought. "well like i said, we weren't too close but he was my only friend back then." he explained, going to the home screen.

"well yeah but how did you guys used to hang out?"

jisung looked up as he tried to remember past his headache.

"well," he began. "we used to go on walks and talk a lot. he was really nice to me." he explained.

and minho felt something that he didn't like.

just then a text message popped up on jisung's screen. this made jisung's eyes wide from surprise.

"he just texted me!" jisung said in disbelief of the situation and the coincidence.

junseo: hey!! :)

minho looked at the text and felt the feeling he hated get worse.

he felt jealous.

"im still your best friend right?" minho suddenly asked, making jisung look up from his screen.

"yeah of course you are, why?" he asked to which minho look to the side.

"just curious.." he hummed to which jisung answered junseo.

minho thought that their interaction was weird from junseo's part. he didn't like how comfortable he seemed to be with his jisung.

after jisung replied with a greeting he shut his phone off and turned back to minho.

"my mom should be back home in a while, you might have to leave soon." he explained, patting minhos head for fun.

"ah really? when?" minho asked as jisung looked at the time.

"mm.. in an hour i think?"

"okay i'll leave in half an hour then," minho spoke, standing up and stretching. "i'll be right back, im going to use the bathroom."

jisung nodded and sat up. "you know where it is right?"

"yep, saw it on my way in." minho confirmed, leaving as jisung got another text on his phone.

~~~

minho had to leave before the time came when jisung's mother came home.

he hugged jisung goodbye- as the younger continually thanked him over and over.

"it's okay, just be safe and make sure you eat." minho said as he left, smiling one last time to jisung.

and when minho got home all he saw was chan sitting on his couch, legs up at the head of the couch as he hung upside down.

chan looked up and smiled widely. "there you are! took you only a year."

minho brightened up by seeing his friend, laughing and pulling him upward.

"ew what are you doing here?" he teased making chan stick out his tongue.

"i came to see if you were alright. im not gonna lie i kinda expected jisung to be here too." chan admitted, looking over his friends bruise.

"oh damn that looks bad," chan pointed to minho's face, to which he playfully rolled his eyes.

"oh gee thanks, you always know what to say." minho joked, tone lowering as he then leaned back into the couch.

chan saw this and tilted his head. "hey you good?" he questioned as minho's eyes landed on him.

minho just sighed and shook his head.

"im so in love with him, it hurts." he laughed blankly, silently wishing he were in a hole buried alive.

"aw come on mate you should just tell him, im sure it won't go as bad as you imagine."

and to this, minho looked him dead in the eye. "it did."

chan soon realized what this meant, his eyes growing wide. "yoU MEAN YOU TOLD HIM?!" he screamed as minho nodded.

"well what happened? how'd it happen?!" chan moved closer as minho sighed deeply.

"well," he thought. "things actually got bad." minho explained, to which chan listened intensely.

"i knew i just had to tell him after everything he was saying.. man he was saying such bad things chan." minho's eyes washed over chan's- and chan started to understand what he meant.

"he was so messed up and broken.. he was crying and trying to push me away because he was afraid. i tried telling him how much he meant to me but he didn't really get it.."

minho recalled everything that jisung had said.

"he was saying how he felt. how he's been feeling- how he wanted to leave again. how he wanted to try and hurt himself and end everything again.." just saying it was getting minho choked up at the idea.

"he told me how tired he was- and that's when i told him that i love him. but god chan- the things he said scare me so fucking much." he shook his head.

"he didn't answer me after that. i know he wouldn't like me back but seeing him in his state is literally tearing me apart. i don't know what to do." he looked up at chan.

chan was deep in thought, sighing and placing a hand on minho's shoulder. "I feel like you need to just be there for him right now." he said.

minho nodded his head.

"but it's come to the point where im even scared to leave him alone." he sighed, and chan nodded in agreement.

"well yeah i understand that, I'd be scared too honestly." chan admitted. "but he needs someone. he needs you."

minho smiled slightly at chan, "thanks for your help." he thanked to which chan waved his hand.

"it's really nothing, don't worry about it. oh! seungmin and hyunjin are so cool oh my god." chan remembered to explain, bouncing up.

"oh yeah what happened at felix's house?" minho asked.

"we all went back there and they just hung out with us, while we all iced ourselves down and got bandaids. we even all got their numbers- my god they're so fun." chan got excited when he met cool new people.

"you should invite them over here!" chan nearly shook minho, who laughed and wacked him away playfully.

"okay yeah sure, tomorrow i'll invite everyone over. I'll make sure to see if jisung can come too." minho nodded his head as he explained, making chan smile.

"i think we just added two more people to our group," he winked and spoke dramatically.

"well if they helped jisung then they're sure as hell my friends."