//71//

"jisung are you okay? you've been shifting around a lot." changbin asked, looking at jisung who was sitting on the couch as they were watching a movie in minho's house.

minho looked over at jisung who was next to him, trailing down to jisung's arms which were wrapped around his stomach.

"ah yeah don't worry." jisung smiled- one that actually seemed natural as the movie continued on.

the moment eyes were off of him, jisung cringed at the pain growing in his chest and stomach.

why was it hurting so much today?

he shifted and tried to sit in a position where he didn't feel it.

however at one point it became harder to breathe.

he leaned his head back and put his hand over his forehead- clearly frustrated with how uncomfortable he was.

he focused on breathing, face twisting in pain.

he had this pain since the fight, and it never went away. but today it was really growing and becoming increasingly difficult to handle.

"jisung what's the matter?" minho saw and felt how often jisung would shift, and how tightly he'd be holding onto his stomach.

jisung just shook his head, sitting up slightly more, breathing heavy for a second before stopping. "i'm okay."

he pretended to be focused on the ending of the movie, but to be honest he had no idea what was happening at all.

minho looked back at jisung. it had already been established that minho knew when something was wrong. he had a sense.

before he could've said anything, the others said that they were tired and planned to leave.

jisung didn't get up from the couch when they claimed they were leaving.

minho waved back at them and smiled as he said goodbye to them, jisung doing the same.

"bye guys!~" felix flailed his hand before shutting the door behind him.

minho peeked out the window to watch them go inside the car. it was something he was used to doing to make sure they would make it home alright.

once they drove off minho sat back down to jisung, who had been looking at the screen.

"seriously, what's up?" minho asked, looking back at jisung's arms.

once again jisung just shook his head, staring at the screen of the tv.

minho lifted his hand to press it against jisung's head, feeling for a fever.

there didn't seem to be a problem, but he felt jisung's face once more just to be safe.

"really hyung, im fine." jisung explained, reading the credits, boredly.

"is your stomach hurting?" minho questioned as jisung sat up.

"no im okay," jisung went to stand up- however he immediately fell down as pain crashed into his chest, leaving him winded and caught off guard.

"jisung!" minho was quick to act, catching jisung before he fell, feeling and hearing him begin to pant.

he was in pain.

"f-f.." jisung tried to curse out, voice getting choked up as he clutched his chest.

"hey hey what's wrong?" minho worriedly examined, watching jisung curl up in pain.

"b-breathing.." jisung tried to say that was the thing he was having trouble doing. waves of pain hit him.

quickly minho moved jisung's arms away from his stomach, gently lifting up the bottom of jisung's shirt to see if anything was there.

the blotchy red marks were still there. there was bruising which actually looked worse today than any other day.

jisung clung onto minho's sleeve with his hand, hands gripping tightly when there was another wave of pain.

"that's it, im taking you to the hospital.." minho spoke to himself, hurriedly picking jisung up with care.

"n-no! minho we said-"

"jisung im not going to watch you in pain. we don't know what's going on!" minho spoke, as he held jisung.

at this point jisung's face was painted in pain, his body hurting at the waves of pain, gripping onto minho tighter.

he was hyperventilating, which was getting minho more nervous, as he quickly hopped into his car which he rarely ever used to begin with.

he carefully put jisung in the passengers side, buckling him in and trying not to panic from his boyfriend collapsing mere seconds ago.

he quickly swept into the drivers side, turning on the car and starting it.

all while jisung was holding his stomach in pain, eyes tightly shut and his chest hurting.

"t-take me back.." jisung barely made out, begging minho to just take him home.

"jisung i knew it was a mistake to not take you the first time. and now? there's something seriously wrong and i cant just sit back and know there's something wrong with you."

"please minho... just t-take me home.. i'm b-begging you.." jisung made out, his pleading present in his voice and tone, tearing minho apart.

but he knew that either way jisung had to go. he had to be seen.

there was no way minho would take that chance of something bad happening to jisung again.

he didn't answer, hurrying to the hospital and trying not to be drowned in jisung's pleads.

"minho.." he choked out again, hyperventilating, as he squeezed his stomach, staring at minho.

minho hated hearing jisung begging, he felt the boy's pleading stare. he didn't look at him.

"i'll d-do anything just please- don't take me back there.." his voice was shaky, sounding as if he was in fear. like he was scared.

"minho p-please don't do this.." jisung spoke again, begging and trying to make him turn back.

"i can't, there's something wrong.. jisung you're in pain." minho shook his head at what jisung wanted. "why don't you want to go..?"

jisung brought his knees to his chest as the pain became more difficult, breathing becoming harder as his breaths got heavier.

his head was down as he tried to focus on anything other than the pressure. he was afraid. he felt strapped down and trapped in the car, going to this place he couldn't stand.

minho had gotten to the hospital, nearly speeding a couple of times, growing worried as jisung looked like he was increasingly growing through more pain.

the moment the car stopped and minho got out of the car, jisung slowly looked up and looked at the building.

minho came around and opened jisung's door and went to carrying him (it was clear that he couldn't walk) immediately, however, jisung gripped tightly onto minho.

"hyung please- stop, d-don't take me..!" he looked into minho's eyes, with a look of fear plastered on his face.

minho frowned and kneeled embraced jisung tightly in his arms to calm him down.

"jisung, listen to me, you're going to be okay. you have me here, im not going to leave you. whatever the reason you're afraid, im going to be right here beside you, okay?" he spoke softly, afterwards feeling jisung hesitantly nod his head.

he had minho. he shouldn't be afraid.

hesitantly, jisung allowed himself to be carried by minho. any inch of movement hurt him, the pain was a sharp kind and it was piercing.

the moment minho came in there was a space available, minho had to explain what the problem was and they took jisung into a room.

they knew whatever was happening was serious based on how much pain jisung was in.

and during all of this- minho was worried.