//65//

minho had turned his phone back on to answer the texts he'd gotten to not worry anyone.

he even answered jisung's texts.

chan and hyunjin would be staying over, because tomorrow they would invite everyone over to minho's place again.

afterwards minho put his phone down, "are you sure felix is the right choice?" his face twisted.

chan and hyunjin nodded. "of course! he's really oblivious and pure, so it'll feel natural."

"but changbin is gonna kill me." minho winced and then chan waved his hand passively.

"we'll just tell him about the plan. he'll have to restrain himself." he gave a thumbs up.

minho sighed deeply. "but.. how do i do this? i only like spending a long amount of time with jisung and not felix."

"well it's not like you're continuously going to be flirting with felix. just talk to him a little more than usual and be a little more distant to jisung." hyunjin explained, shrugging.

"yeah that's the hard part.." minho pouted to which chan butted in.

"that's why i'll help! if i see you slipping and talking to him too much i'll cut in. sounds good?"

minho looked off to the side. "i guess.."

"okay great!"

minho would have to try hard tomorrow.

~~~

alas, the morning came quick.

the two boys had slept over minho's house- chan trying to air out the bathroom from the smell of smoke.

hyunjin instructed minho to go change out of his clothes- helping him pick out something.

he got out black distressed jeans and black vans, and picked out a cherry red hoodie.

"guys i don't think i have to worry about my appearance-"

"yeah sorry not all of us are blessed with the ability to wear anything." chan replied, salty from the kitchen.

minho laughed and looked at himself in the mirror.

"chew some gum too!" chan called out, throwing a pack to minho as he took a piece and started chewing on some.

they decided to invite felix over before everyone else.

felix walked in, looking at the door hinge. "woah what happened to the door?"

chan snorted as hyunjin pointed to him. "ask him." he bluntly said.

"oh hey guys! why are you all already here?" felix smiled at the two as he collapsed on the beanbag.

"they slept over." minho replied as felix sighed contently.

all of them discussed what movie or games they should plan for today.

a few more minutes went by before they finally heard more knocks at the door.

changbin had already been told of the plan- not too happy about it at first, but agreed to help minho anyway.

chan rushed to the door to see changbin and jisung there. jisung was smiling as changbin looked as if he didn't want to be there.

"what happened to the door?" jisung motioned as he walked in, completely pausing from seeing minho.

minho was in the kitchen getting some snacks- but jisung couldn't look away for a whole second at his outfit.

however he shook himself out of it from seeing hyunjin as well.