//29//

jisung_munch: hey i just left !! :)

minho nearly dropped his phone when he saw that jisung had messaged him the next day.

it was early in the morning and the sun was only starting to peek through the blinds.

minho still had the achey feeling one experiences when they wake up from a lengthy sleep.

he smiled to himself as he sat up, kicking the blanket off of himself, to type a reply.

his hair was sticking up at places as he squinted when the golden sun shone over his eyes.

he moved until the sun wasn't hurting his eyes and focused on his phone.

minho: let me know when you arrive there! have a safe trip ;)

he hit send and then decided to get up in his freezing cold house to eat cereal.

while he was brushing his teeth he felt his phone vibrate and he checked it, not expecting it to be jisung so quickly.

jisung_munch: okay ^^
oh! i washed my hair yesterday and it got lighter

minho: o really? let me see it then

when minho was finished brushing he began swishing water in his mouth, while holding his phone in the other hand.

he felt his phone vibrate and he looked at the screen once more.

jisung_munch: sorry i was explaining how it got lighter but the sound didn't work

jisung_munch: sent message

minho casually clicked on the message.

jisung_munch:

in a mere second of seeing the younger, minho's eyes went wide at the video and he accidentally spat out all the water after he began to choke on it

from the shock that came along with how absolutely beautiful jisung had looked- minho had dropped his phone in the sink.

and he began to panic but not because he could've destroyed his phone, but because he needed to reply to jisung.

great.

~~~

"ugh what do you want?" chan slumped into minho's house, tired and sluggish. "it's too early."

"give me your phone." minho shut the door, hand extended to the tired male in front of him.

chan's face twisted in confusion. "my phone?"

minho snatched the device from the others hand and bolted to the couch, unlocking the phone with his finger print.

"i ruined my phone and i need to text jisung." he went to add the phone number, pressing it in and beginning to type a sentence.

"wait what- you ruined your phone? how?" chan slowly plopped down onto the other couch, yawning loudly.

"i dropped it in the sink." minho decided to cut the explanation short.

chan: hey hannie this minho, i got water on my phone so i stole chans phone
but you look cute in the video! it might turn blonde soon lol

minho put the phone down on his lap as he waited for a reply.

chan scoffed at the sight, gesturing at minho. "do you know how whipped you are?" he bluntly asked.

minho looked up, eyebrow raised. "oh shut up. im not."

chan rolled his eyes and took the phone away from him, looking at the messages. "dude you literally called him cute."

minho snatched the phone back into his possession. "shut up you call jeongin cute all the time."

"and i also want to shower him in a million kisses all the homo, what's your move?" he spoke, making minho scrunch his face up in disgust at the others cheesy remark.

"mhm check mate." chan continued, making minho want to punch him.

jisung: oh that's okay! i thought you fled from what i sent ;; thanks and yeah it might be

chan observed the actions of minho when he began to type a reply.

he made a ton of expressions, the final one being a soft smile as he texted a reply.

minho: are you there already?

chan during all of this had his eyebrow raised, observing. "you're literally melting."

minho shut the phone off and pointed threateningly at the australian.

"listen here i like talking to jisung. your point?" his voice was coming off defensive.

"why are you getting so defensive?" chan was met with a pillow thrown to his face by minho.

"ahh im not."

chan threw the pillow back at him. "pfft yes you are." he then stood up, stretching. "im going to go through your kitchen."

"yeah yeah," minho flopped back with the phone in his hands.

~~~

"calm down, it's only been three hours." chan had said, eating popcorn while his eyes were glued to a movie playing on the tv.

"exactly! three hours!"

minho had been worrying.

in the middle of their conversation, jisung had just disappeared.

the boy wasn't even reading minho's messages, as if something happened.

"now im so worried. what if something happened?" minho wasn't doing too hot.

"didn't you say he had a wedding to go to?" chan asked, mouth filled with popcorn.

minho wanted to say that he didn't trust jisungs dad. actually, he didn't trust any one of the boys parents.

but he knew he shouldn't say anything about the matter out loud. he sighed and threw chan back his phone.

"yeah it's just that," he put his arm over the head of the couch and rested his hand on his cheek. "i hope he's fine."

chan checked his phone and smiled a bit, showing one of his dimples. "just relax, he'll text you soon. you look moody so let's just eat something so you can calm your teenage hormones."

minho didn't even have it in him to threaten the other, so he groaned and shook his head. "ugh okay fine, but only really quick."

"cool, i'll go ahead and invite changbin, felix, and jeongin." chan evily claimed, rubbing his hands together before texting in the group chat.

this was what minho definitely didn't want. he knew that they others would annoy him. he groaned louder and rolled onto the floor. "just tell me when jisung texts you, alright?"

"yeah yeah now get up grandpa. i told you jisung is fine and probably thriving at this wedding." chan ran his fingers through his hair to sort it out. "whose wedding is it anyways?"

"i don't know." he spoke into his carpet. "just hurry up im hungry."

"you're such an old person."