//45//

it was bad.

it was so bad.

they went into a circle, taking turns on pushing jisung around.

occasionally hitting him, with punches or kicks.

he would yelp out in pain as they laughed.

this went on for god knows how long.

they would punch jisung, making him stumble back and try and catch himself- only to be kicked back to the ground. it was a cycle.

they would kick his legs from under him, or kick his arms when he tried to pull himself up.

he had no control of the situation.

there would be pauses every so often of the others looking at jisung's shaking hands from the pain- and they'd laugh at him.

at how absolutely helpless he looked.

he would try to cover his face, trying to avoid them kicking rocks or dirt in his eyes. or to just try to protect himself.

jiho dragged jisung up from his shaking hands- forcing him to stand up.

he would fall back, but jiho stood behind him to forcefully make him stand.

jisung's nose was dripping blood, this time so bad that it was gushing out of his nose- dripping off his chin.

he couldn't even stand.

today he was especially weak because he hadn't been eating right. he had no energy. he had only an ounce left.

it felt like he was falling asleep every time his eyes would shut. they were struggling to stay open.

he wasn't in a good state.

"aww how sad." jiho pouted, pulling jisung towards him at holding his face with his hands. "he's already given up." he teased.

he forcefully pushed jisung back on the ground, laughing.

jisung weeped out in pain- a long hum forming out of his mouth as he was in too much pain to speak.

as if his mouth was filled with marbles.

god, his stomach was hurting so much. it felt like it was ripping apart.

his hands were smudged in some of the blood from his nose, and they were shaking so much. he couldn't keep them still.

his noises of pain repeated- as he tried to speak. his throat releasing a groan and another long hum of pain.

his face was hidden in his arm, his hands extending as if he were blindly trying to find help. as if he were finally asking for some kind of mercy.

junseo watched this. the whole time wanting to make them stop. he felt such sympathy.

and out of all of the people there- he had been the only one who hadn't laid a hand on jisung.

while everyone watched jisung in amusement, junseo found himself looking away again.

that was until he heard jiho chuckle and then step closer to jisung. "how bout' we finally call it a day? let's put an end to this."

there was no telling what this meant. 'put an end to this'. but there was no telling with jiho.

no telling how far he'd really go.

junseo looked at jiho pull jisung up by his hair, forcing him to stand again.

there were tears of pain flooding in jisung's eyes- yet it looked like he was so close to passing out.

jiho raised his hand and junseo felt something snap inside of him.

"jiho, stop." he suddenly interrupted, voice raising as jiho paused.

his eyes locked with jiho's.

"excuse me?" jiho spoke, voice dangerously low and intimidating.

"you've done enough. look at him! he's right, you'd get thrown in jail, and for what cost? this isn't right."

as jiho dropped jisung to the ground, jisung yelped out in pain, and junseo went up to him. he kneeled down and tried to help jisung up.

jiho paused and stared down at him. "are you for real?" he spoke.

"yes!" junseo shot back. he went to try and see jisung's state- however got pulled up by his hood by one of the other boys.

"so you're a traitor?" someone spoke.

"have you gone soft?" another one asked.

"huh we can't have that here. we came here for a fight and you're messin it up." another voice shot at junseo.

"guys guys settle down." jiho spoke. "there's a reasonable answer to this." he drew. "we can just fuck him up too." he smirked.

junseo stepped back.

he was strong, but against nine people? there was absolutely no chance. he glared back at all of them as they approached him.

"i don't care. jisung has never done anything to you guys, and the fact that you guys are that fucked up? pfft you're kidding me. you're a joke."

jisung hesitantly tried to bring himself up. had that really happened? was junseo finally turning against them?

he was overthrown with pain and couldn't keep himself up. his vision was blurry just like the first time.

it was hard to breathe. it felt like there was a pressure at his chest. jisung couldn't move, his body shaking and bringing itself down. he kept collapsing.

"you were doing the same thing last time," jiho mused.

"i didn't want to." junseo complained, glaring daggers. "you guys made me. and honestly i never understood the hatred for him." he finally spoke up what he'd been wanting to say.

"he was always kind- and you ruined that. you guys took advantage of him. you guys used him, and the worst part is you convinced him you cared for him as a friend. that messes with someone's head." he spoke.

"you broke him down everyday and i would see it, and im ashamed i ever got mixed up with you guys." junseo spat.

he backed up until he couldn't back up anymore. he was met with jiho, in his face.

"that was a bad idea. especially to do that right now? out of all places? where we outnumber you?" jiho mused once more.

"you can't stop bad with just a little bit of good." he was ready to launch at junseo- who tensed and shut his eyes tightly.

yet another voice broke through the air just in time.

"outnumbered?" the familiar voice cut in. "maybe. but not by much anymore."

junseo and jiho both turned at the voice.

it was minho.

however there were others right behind him. they looked just as pissed as minho had looked.

their hands were clenched into tight fists, as they stared back at the situation.

"last time we weren't here to beat your ass." changbin had fire falling from his words.

"we weren't here to make you pay for hurting jisung." felix spoke, holding the bat tightly in his hands.

"you mess with one of us, you fuck with the rest of us." chan cracked his fingers, jeongin standing close to him.

even he was shooting bullets at jiho with his stare.

junseo got out of jiho's grasp and immediately stood with minho and the rest.

"and they got one more person." he spoke, smirking.