//113//

minho fell asleep too, and the two boys stayed that way for literally hours.

the rest left because visiting hours were over, and only family could stay. as a result chan told the hospital that jisung was minho's boyfriend so he could stay.

the two were absolutely passed out and tangled with each other, their snoring probably disrupting those who would share a room with them.

luckily no one did.

because they were snoring like monsters, and were even drooling a bit.

the worst part was honestly that sleep was so good- and it was so pleasant, but it was literally in a cheap uncomfortable plastic hospital bed, bodies literally shoved together.

jisung woke up first (he did fall asleep first after all) and it was dark in the hospital room.

the window was opened to let fresh air in, and the feel was nice.

jisung legit woke up from another dimension, so it took a while to wake up.

he sat up abruptly- squinting as he rubbed his face aggressively to wake himself up.

it was cold in the hospital room, but it was a still cold, a very nice one. it was like a crisp winter morning, but with like zero wind.

it felt better because he spent the night sweating from being trapped under the blanket for like ten hours. he fanned his shirt, hoping to get rid of the sweat trailing down his neck.

he looked at the window, and the stars out there were so illuminating. the light of the stars shone in the room, and it was so pretty.

jisung then looked at minho, who was still passed out.

he smiled and flopped back down in the bed, pulling the blanket off of minho so he wouldn't die from suffocation.

the movement was able to stir minho awake, because he was just about well rested at that point too.

he didn't even have to open his eyes to find jisung and pull him closer to him, wrapping his arms around his torso.

jisung giggled, making minho smile and finally open his eyes.

"we're both sweaty." jisung blatantly spoke, face twisting from their high body temperatures colliding, but honestly not really minding it.

"it's okay." minho said in a comfortable exhale. he closed his eyes for a brief second more as jisung did the same, the sleepy boys still sharing their embrace.

jisung's forehead was pressed against minho's forehead lightly.

"you just wake up?" minho asked and jisung nodded, looking up at him.

"look," jisung remembered how pretty the stars looked, sat back up, looking at minho.

minho sat up too, of course more slowly because he was still in pain. but once he sat up straight jisung excitedly pointed to the window.

"look how pretty they are!" he pointed, scrambling to his feet and to the window. he pushed the curtains further apart and looked up.

they never usually show like this, and jisung thought it was beautiful.

minho lightly laughed at how excited jisung had become, and jisung hopped back on the bed with another sweet smile.

minho was perfectly capable on breathing on his own now, so he finally took off the breathing mask, literally tossing it and cupped jisung's face and pulled him close to kiss him like he'd been craving.

jisung melted into the kiss, and giggled- trying not to smile so much.

minho pulled back only for a second, "i love you." he quickly said, kissing him once more.

he pulled away at the same time as the first "i love you so much." he said again, meeting his lips again.

he would lean in and kiss him, and break it to say something sweet to him, ranging from 'i love you' 'you're so perfect' and 'you're so cute'.

and jisung loved it. he was blushing (even though it was hard to see in the dark) as minho kissed all over his face.

jisung intertwined his fingers with minho's as they kissed.

after minho kissed all over his face, jisung was left with a lovestruck smile on his lips.

he lovingly leaned forward and buried his face in the crook of minho's neck.

"you make me so happy." he whispered, feeling painfully flustered. "i love you too."

minho ran his fingers through jisung's hair, sighing softly and enjoying the fact that jisung was so close.

jisung felt the same way, being so close he swore he could almost hear minho's heartbeat.

jisung sat up again, scooting to minho's side and then wrapping his arm securely around his.

both of them looked outside, eyes shooting straight back up to the stars.

"our sleep schedules are gonna be so messed up." minho snorted, leaning his head gently on jisung's.

"who cares." the younger jokingly scoffed. "how are you feeling? does it still hurt?"

minho shook his head as a reply.

his breathing seemed to only calm down more. his eyes found their way to jisung's face, focusing on his features as he was looking off.

he smiled.

"you know, i can't help but think about the time we watched the stars together." jisung murmured softly, recalling the memory of them laying on the grass.

it felt like such a long time ago.

"i was thinking just about the same thing." minho nodded, wrapping his head around this familiar feeling.

he then looked back outside. "it's almost as if the world doesn't exist." he uttered.

"yeah.. only us." jisung couldn't help but agree. he let go of minho's arm and intertwined their fingers again, as if it were a habit.

"i love you." he said.

minho lightly laughed, "you've been saying that so often." yet he melted each and every time jisung would say it. he loved it each time.

"of course, i love you so much minho." he turned to place a sweet and long kiss to minho's lips, who gifted back the action.

he then pulled away and smiled. "i love you too," he pushed a piece of hair behind jisung's ear.

this was how it was supposed to be.

the feelings that were missing from their lives, it was right here.

the loneliness minho used to bare, and the hurt jisung suffered.

it happened leading to this moment.

it's like they were meant to meet.

it was like this was right.

there were no feelings better than what they've grown from practically nothing.

they sat there, holding hands and staring outside that window in the hospital bed, waiting for the sun to rise.

they were there together.

and this was the feeling of happiness.