//84//

"do you think you're going to do okay..?" junseo asked jisung, as he was sitting on the other side of his hospital bed.

jisung was still eating and he nodded his head. "mhm," he was obviously was too caught up in eating right now, making junseo smile admiring him.

minho had to distract himself with his phone. he was in his notes to write down his feelings.

'relax. relax. chill your tiddies. chilax.' he was writing over and over again, his tongue going against his cheek when he found himself becoming jealous.

he looked up at the two, jisung watching the tv while subconsciously spooning cake into his mouth, his cheeks storing the food as he ate.

minho smiled at the adorable sight, yet his eyes trailed to junseo and he wasn't thinking about that anymore.

he saw the way junseo was looking at jisung.

how it was like jisung was the only person alive.

minho knew that feeling. loving someone- because they loved the same boy.

yet even so, he couldn't help but type the phrases out on his phone faster and more furiously the moment junseo brought his hand up to wipe crumbs off jisung's face- who was oblivious.

yeah, he was getting to his limit.

minho turned his phone off, putting it down on the table before standing up.

jisung looked up at him from the tv, still eating,

minho then brought his hand under jisung's chin, bringing him close and giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

"i'm going to bring you water, i'll be right back." he smiled from seeing jisung's face warm up by the kiss.

"alright, thanks hyung!" he smiled and as minho left he looked back at junseo for a second.

he saw his face.

junseo had grown silent and his face had shown he was hurt.

and minho hoped that was enough to prove his point, that jisung was his boyfriend.

~~~

they both stayed until night hours were nearly over.

"junseo are you tired?" jisung asked, assuming that the reason for junseo being quieter was him being there for a long time until night.

"no, im okay.. make sure to drink more water." he sadly smiled to jisung, ensuring that he was fine.

minho was holding jisung's hand, and junseo's eyes kept landing to that.

"if you're tired you can leave.." jisung tried to insist but junseo interrupted him.

"how could i be tired when you're sick here? no way im leaving you," he smiled at jisung who took a few sips from his water bottle, then smiled back.

then jisung looked at minho, tugging on his hand and pouting slightly. "you've been here all day, im fine, you have to leave soon too." jisung said.

"hannie don't worry about it, besides visiting hours are almost over and i really don't think they'll let me stay here all night with you unfortunately." minho explained and jisung nodded, pouting.

minho knew today would be no use, but tomorrow he planned to talk to the doctors to see if he could stay.

"yeah there's only fifteen minutes left." junseo checked his phone, to look at the time.

"the doctor told me to go get him before we leave so that he'd be able to give you the medicine you need for the night, he's right there so it'll only take three minutes." minho stood up, cracking his stiff back.