//106//

"bye, love you." jisung smiled, sweetly going on his tiptoes to kiss minho on his lips.

"be safe! also text me when you're home so i know nothing happened." minho dragged jisung back to his body before he could walk out the door, embracing him in a hug and kissing the top of his head.

jisung mom had finally spammed him with texts and calls from him being absent from the house for so long.

jisung honestly was conflicted on whether to feel concerned or even anything at all. his mom was acting weird ever since he came back from the hospital.

he couldn't tell if it was a good thing or not.

there's a chance that's she's back to normal, and if that were the case jisung would have been scared.

"bye baby." minho finally let him go, smiling again and waving to jisung as he left.

he wanted to walk, it was chilly out but with some music in his ears it would be nice to clear his mind.

a lot has been happening and he couldn't believe how happy minho made him.

he put in his earbuds and started walking home. the walk was fast and kinda relaxing.

yet jisung finally got a glimpse of what things were going to be like in the house. he could easily tell how his mother was going to act.

on their lawn he saw two empty bottles buried in the grass, both alcohol.

he stared at them, taking out his earbuds with one hand as he exhaled sharply through his nose.

he put his phone in his pocket and did the same with his earbuds, slowly walking up to the bottles and picking them both up.

he held them close with his arm, using his other free hand to open the front door.

he shut the door behind him, looking through the messy house and examining.

the house had always been messy all the times he decided not to clean everything. his mother made the messes.

but this time it absolutely smelled like pure liquor, and he cringed as the scent met his nose.

he walked into the kitchen, and that was where she was.

she looked up, immediately stumbling her way to her son, falling but clawing at his arm. "you said you don't- wouldn't leave!" she yelled, and caught jisung off guard.

he dropped the two glass bottles and yelped, backing up as his mother slurred and pulled at his jacket.

"i didn't leave you, i just went out for a few days-" he tried to explain.

"you said you wouldn't leave!" she was crying previously, her face twisted into anger and exhaustion.

jisung thought she was dying. he had never seen her this drunk, in his whole life.

"m-mom calm down i'm back-"

"you said you wouldn't leave!" she got ahold of his jacket sleeves as she fell to her knees, and jisung was honestly frozen.

he tried backing up but she kept her nails dug into the jacket, making jisung quickly slip out of the jacket and getting away from her.

"you're just like your father!" she screamed, tossing it to the side. she quickly got up and started trying to hit jisung, her punches were light though as she tried to get her anger out.

jisung tried to get her away from him, just to calm her down- but that wasn't effective as she then started scratching him because she realized she was too weak to punch him.