//40//

minho: hey! just got my phone back

minho: everything is fresh lol

jisung had felt his phone vibrate against his fingertips, sighing and looking at the dull screen.

he saw it was minho.

jisung: oh hey

jisung: how are you feeling

he waited for minho's reply. he had a feeling minho would just say he was fine. to which he did.

minho: im good! no pain im pretty fine

minho: how about you?

jisung wiped his eyes. he was tired from the night before. from the pain and crying he had done.

it was early in the morning. 10:00 am.

jisung: im fine too

minho: do you wanna hang out later today?

minho: i want to hang with you and the boys said they miss you too

jisung: i can't hang today sorry

jisung: thanks though

jisung: tell them i miss them too

minho: oh alright

minho: are you okay?

jisung felt his heart sting as he thought about how minho got hurt.

he wiped his eyes once more.

jisung: yeah i gtg

jisung: talk to you later

minho: oh alright

minho: see you later. make sure you take care of yourself really gooooood :)

jisung smiled a bit at the text, however the put his phone down. he sighed to himself.

he stayed in his room.

***

"oh hey chan-"

"hey woah what happened to your face?" chan gasped, upon seeing a slight bruise to minho's jaw.

minho sighed deeply, forgetting about that and how he should've probably hid it.

"yeah and your nose." jeongin pointed, at his reddish nose.

"nothing happened." he waved off. "i fell and im cold." he rolled his eyes. "come in before i kick all four of you out." he warned to which they all flooded in.

felix and changbin also caught a glimpse of his face.

it looked painful.

"does it hurt?" chan asked, standing next to him and sneakily poking his jaw. minho winced and slapped his hand away.

"don't touch it." he shut the front door and sat on the couch, as the rest decided to lay on the carpet.

"jisung can't come today." minho sighed. he really wished jisung would've been able to come over.

"awww no why?" felix pouted.

"not sure, he said he's busy." minho explained, yawning and holding his side. "but you literally saw him yesterday."

"yeah we haven't seen jisung in a while." jeongin pouted. "will he be able to hang tomorrow?"

minho shrugged, mind running over the thoughts about jisung. "i don't know." he just said, eyes going to the tv.