//54//

even if it was behalf of minho's agitation- junseo was invited inside.

"oh, you can sit on the couch i'm going to put these in the kitchen." jisung pointed to the couch, to which junseo nodded, taking a seat and looking around.

minho quickly followed jisung into the kitchen, whispering.

"why would you invite him in?" he motioned, to which jisung sighed, placing the flowers down on the counter.

"he said he wants to apologize."

minho flailed his hands, "apology my ass!" he motioned to the living room. "he's a whole bitch and doesn't deserve your forgiveness." he spoke.

jisung stared back at minho, crossing his arms. "and without him you wouldn't have been able to win against jiho."

at this minho's expression dropped, then he crossed his arms, incoherent grumbles passing his lips as they went back to the living room.

jisung smiled slightly at junseo, as he sat down on the other couch as well, minho sitting down right next to him- really close.

jisung looked off to the side, rubbing his arms as there was a sore spot there. "i didn't know you still knew where i live.." he spoke.

junseo laughed lightly, tilting his head as he looked off to the side as well. "well yeah.. i never forgot."

and through all of this minho wanted him to leave. he stared knives in his direction.

junseo tried to ignore it- knowing to a complete extend that he honestly deserved to be looked at and treated like that.

he saw how minho was really overprotective to jisung.

his arm over his side like he was trying to ware junseo away.

junseo then cleared his throat. "oh, by the way, are you two really dating?" he pointed curiously, to which jisung's face blared red.

"n-no don't get the wrong idea-"

"and what if we were? would that be a problem?" minho narrowed his eyes.

junseo then panicked and waved his hands frantically. "oh no there's no problem!"

"hm." minho's stare got less intense.

"ah.. oh yeah! anyways, i came to say how sorry i really am. i was mixed in with them even after school ended, and they were always around me. i knew that its only been a few months after school through the time period i haven't seen you- but i knew you didn't want to see them again.." junseo began to explain.

however halfway through he fiddled his fingers nervously as he looked back at minho- who was still pissed and unamused.

jisung saw this and tapped on his arm, "minho can you give us time to talk? you're making him nervous." he whispered the last part, to which minho groaned annoyed, and nodded his head.

"okay but if anything happens call for me, okay?"

"okay, nothing is going to happen though i promise you." jisung playfully rolled his eyes as minho got up.

he shot junseo one more dirty look before going up the stairs.

"i dont really think he likes me.." junseo nervously laughed once he was gone.

"haha yeah.. um what were you saying?"

"oh right. um- well yeah, they dragged me around and to be honest i don't know how i even got in that situation. i used to hate them.. especially after how they treated you."