Chapter 2~ Are You There Yet?

((Listen to the song above with headphones to have the best experience ))

"The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."- Vincent Van Gogh

Oh uhm, well I'm back... I thought I wouldn't be writing in this again but I'm here, so...
Yesterday was a normal day, Boris was coming over to my house although it felt like eternity for him to officially arrive here. He has to open the door himself due to me not being able to hear the doorbell. The doorbell doesn't have enough vibration for me to feel it as well. So he just lets himself in. He always is a jerk when he enters as well. Trying to scare me on purpose. But I admit. Sometimes I laugh it off. He slept at my house as well. Never letting me out of his sight, Boris really gets protective sometimes. I like it? I mean I don't know. But whatever makes Boris happier.
I haven't felt right these last few days. I've kinda felt sad. I'm trying to hide it from Boris. It's hard, but I think I can do it. Tonight I'm going to stay with Boris in his house. To be honest I like his bed better... it's a lot nicer to lay on. Mine is technically a rock. Doesn't feel nice at all. I forgot to mention, Boris really likes the dog I live with. Popper. Small dog but adorable. We can't bring popper over to Boris's anymore. His father would kill him. But the scary part about Boris's house is how I can't tell when his father gets home. That's scary. Boris has to tell me. We have to lock the door. He doesn't bother us, but he's actually scary sometimes. Boris always comes back to the room with bruises all over his body. He makes sure I don't come down with him. I'm sure he's being beaten but I can't hear it. That... that makes me kind of glad I can't hear anything. There's always beer and vodka everywhere. It smells like it. Boris also smells like beer and vodka. It makes my eyes water sometimes because it's extremely strong. I always sign and ask if he's okay at home when I'm gone. He signs back that he's fine. I'm not so sure about that sometimes. What should i do?...
I want to make sure he's okay.
He doesn't seem okay sometimes.

Signing out for today.- Theo Decker

(( how was this part? I'm sorry I didn't add popper sooner, I also didn't say that Theo and Boris are not addicted to drugs.
Anyways what's your favorite color? Mines Green! Yours?))
Words- 429