Chapter 95~ Blood moon

The house had turned into a freezer. The ac wasn't changing anything, so we ended up wrapping blankets around our bodies while we walked around our home. I was laying under 2 heavy blankets. Boris walked in from the laundry room. "Here, put this on. It's warm." He said, handing me one of his hoodies straight out of the dryer. It felt warm in my hands. He sat next to me as I pulled my shirt off. The cold air made me cringe and clench my teeth before I pulled the warm fabric over my exposed chest. I felt so much better, much cleaner since I had been wearing that shirt since morning. Not wanting to change due to the cold air.
"Better?" He asked as he hugged me from the side. "Much better." I replied blocking the fake punches he tried to throw at me. "Put your hands down." I said in a motherly tone of voice. He smiled at my motherly actions. He laughed and covered my mouth, trying his hardest to make me in that playful mood that I'm usually never in. I kicked him off. He understood I wasn't in the mood so he pulled me onto his lap and hugged me. "So beautiful." He whispered to me. Making me smile widely and cover my mouth with the oversized sleeve. Boris turned me around to look at him. "Why are you covering your beautiful smile?" He asked trying to remove my hand. I laughed as he was trying to do it. He finally removed it from my face, he reflected my smile once he saw mine. I pressed our lips into another kiss, this one was longer but softer and sweeter.
"You look wonderful in that hoodie." He mentioned, moving the strings between his fingers. I laid my head against his chest, hearing his heartbeat, which was a smooth rhythm. "I love you Boris." I said, looking up at him. He paused and smiled "I love you too lovebird." He replied. He ran his hands through my hair as he laid down. Pulling me on top of him, along with a few heavy blankets. Letting me fall asleep.

This is Theo Decker, signing off