Chapter 105~ thick skin

((It's New Year's Eve now lmao))

Boris sighed and got out of the car. "Boris we've been to 4 stores..." I groaned as he opened the door for me. I stretched and stood up. "I know honey, just bare with me." He said, we were running to stores to get stuff for New Years.
I couldn't deny it so I grabbed his hand as he pulled me along. We walked across the road, noticing the small amount of people in the store.
The cold air immediately hit me as I entered the store. I only had a thin coat on. So I was shivering a lot. "Are you cold?" He asked, I almost immediately nodded. He took off his heavy coat and put it over my shoulders. "No Boris. You keep it." I said, trying to hand it back to him. "Ive got a thick shirt on. I'm fine potter." He firmly said, buttoning up the coat for me and making sure I kept it on. "Good?" He added. I nodded while he kissed my cheek and continued walking around the store. Grabbing whatever bottles of champagne or whisky he thought would be good for New Years.
After grabbing whatever he wanted he turned to me "need or want anything?" He asked me. I shook my head, he smiled. "Do you want to go wait on the car? I'll pay for it all." He added, pulling the keys out of his back pocket. "No, I'll pay. You've done enough today." I said, pulling the money out of my back pocket and handing it to him. "I don't see any point in arguing." He said, taking the money with a sigh.
~time-skip~
I sat in the car as Boris entered the drivers seat. He sat for a minute and rested his body. It felt good to hear nothing but silence.
I gave him his coat back since I was warmed up by the ac. The smell of him had rubbed off on my clothes. The smell of lemongrass and vodka. The smell that made me most comfortable, and it made me feel more welcomed.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off