Chapter 102~ Christmas Eve already is not what it used to be

((*abuse mentions, drinking*))

Boris And I chatted back and forth. Scavenging for information we didn't know about each other, it was Christmas Eve and we were bored. I asked about his travels. He asked about my mother and father. Since he's never had good parents.
"Yeah, my dad beat me silly once." He mentioned, moving a part of his pants down to reveal a scar on his lower waist. I frowned and ran my thumb along it. "Did you get Stitches?" I asked, noticing the weird color and shape of it. "Nah, I just put alcohol on it. It hurt like hell." He responded. Clenching his teeth.
"I see, you might want to check up on that with a doctor." I mumbled. Pulling his clothes back over the scar. "Do you need anything to treat it?" I asked as he scratched the back of his neck. "Not That I can think of." He replied. Putting his legs under the covers as we heard the ac turn on.
Our house smelled heavily of wine and mistletoe leaves. Christmas was heavily in the air. Which means lots of cuddles and explaining from Boris about different celebrations. His first Christmas was with me. He's still confused on some parts, but I try my best to explain.
His eyes are always locked on those beautiful colorful outdoor lights and the decorations around them. So I took him to a drive through place. Full of colorful lights and entertainment. Which took Boris hours to get out of his system. Before we hunkered down and I tried to teach Boris the proper way to cook marshmallows on the kitchen stove. It was a mess when we finished. But they were good.
Sure this Christmas was going to be awful. Full of grief and pain. But I want Boris and I to at least have some good quality time with one another. It was the only thing I wanted. To take the day off and not feel depressed and awful.
We went to bed tipsy. We had shared a bottle of pure red wine. Boris didn't like wine as much as he liked beer or vodka mixed with red-bull or Gatorade. We were tripping over imaginary items and laughing like cartoon characters on those adult shows. Getting into bed and gripping onto each other like there was no tomorrow. He cradled my head and I enjoyed his soft touch on my body. I'd get tipsy more often to get rid of the terrible thoughts. Though it didn't work. I ended up crying over a slight thought. Thinking that Boris was asleep. Though he ended up being awake. He cooed me back to sleep. Sushing and singing those polish lullaby's. His talent of calming me down worked like it always did. I stopped crying and relaxed in his grip. "Better?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. I nodded. He leant down and kissed my forehead. "Okay. I love you." He replied. We both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow. Though an hour later I was awoken by shaky breaths and crying. I sat up and turned the light on. "Boris?" I asked, his knees to his chest and his face red. "What's wrong?" I added. Approaching his body slowly. He just sniffled. "It's okay. I'm here." I said, moving close to him and rubbing his shoulder. He tightly hugged me. His shirt damp and filled with tears. I kissed him like he'd do to me. "You want to talk about it?" I asked him reassuringly. "No, I don't want to right now." He replied as I dragged his body close to mine. I kissed his lips a few more times. Small pecks, until we ended up passing out from exhaustion. Snuggled up with one another.

This is Theo Decker, signing off