Chapter 109~ Shooting inaccurately

I woke up to Boris typing rapidly on the computer. I put my hand on his leg to let him know I was awake. "Boris..." I groaned he stopped typing and ran his hand through my hair, "was I typing to loud? Sorry love." He said, looking down at me. Putting the computer on the nightstand. "I have something to say." He said happily, helping me up by grabbing me by the waist and moving me close to him. I was way to tired and just laid my head against his chest. "What is it?" I asked, my eyes closed just listening to his words.
"We're going to Florida." He said, showing me the printed out plane tickets. "Really!?" I said surprised and excited. "Of course baby! I got the tickets this morning." He said as I leant up and gave him a kiss on the jaw. I was comfortable since I was all curled up in his arms. "Your so beautiful." Boris complimented as I buried my face into the crease of his neck.
We honestly couldn't get any closer. We were snuggled up tightly, and we felt like we couldn't get any closer. He helped me lay down. We were basically in the same position.
Snuggling was something we always did, though it never got old, since Boris felt like armor when he was wrapped around me. I felt safe and comfortable and most importantly. Loved.
Every kiss meant the world to me, his lips soft and motherly like. You always felt a good vibe every kiss. Even if I pushed him away for smothering me in kisses, I knew deep inside that I wanted more.
More love, more kisses, and more time. I don't want to feel like I have to get up every five minutes to do something and we hadn't had a day to just cuddle all day and watch movies or binge a tv show. Or even Fall asleep listening to stand up comedy on Spotify, just for Boris to pick up the dumb dad jokes he's always dreamed of becoming good at. Though he only is able to get me to laugh at flirts or mainly dirty jokes. Giving a wink at the end of them which sent us both into a pit of laughter till our stomachs ached. Or blushing our asses off to a weird one. Which was mainly said when he was pure drunk. Making sex jokes left and right and tripping over imaginary things until he ended up puking his guts out in the toilet or passing out like he hasn't slept since the cretaceous period, and boy can he sleep, and I end up having to sleep on the basement couch because his clothes smell like heavy alcohol.
Our bedsheets smelled of chlorine from the jacuzzi and smoke from his cigarettes. Which meant I had to wash the sheets in the mornings, I ended up yelling at Boris once which I automatically regretted and apologized for

God. Get drunk Boris out of my hair,

Please.

This is Theo Decker, signing off