Chapter 26~ Are You Okay?

((H e a d p h o n e s ))

Boris has never been to New York surprisingly.
We decided to take a car ride around our area. So we can get more used to it and find some places we may want to visit later. Hah, Our clothing we wore was the exact opposite. Boris wore a hoodie with leggings while I wore short-shorts and a t-shirt. Boris said it was cold and I said it was cool-ish.

We drove through New York City. Boris loved it. There wasn't that many places I remembered going with my mother.
We got Starbucks after we got done driving through the city. I ordered coffee that I used to drink when I was in New York. 
Boris just ordered iced tea. He tried my coffee after a while of me convincing him. He strongly disliked it.
He gagged even though I know it was a fake gag. Boris noticed that I rolled my eyes and started to make fun of American food. It made me laugh though. I guess that's what he was trying to do. He smiled when he heard me laugh. Then he went onto some useless topics that had nothing to do with American Food.
We fiddled around with New York on google maps a bit. We found a history museum that was not far from us. We decided to go later due to a storm heading our way. So we drove back to the house. Talking about future plans. It started raining right as we arrived. Perfect timing :)
I noticed that There are lots of abandoned houses around our area. Doesn't bother me that much.
We arrived inside. We both Immediately went to the guest room and laid down on the bed. We put the bed sheets over our heads and Boris started a movie on his phone to pass the time. We got A LOT of alerts about flash floods and a possible tornado warning happening in the area. Both of us didn't care. We just focused on the movie. Since we had nothing better to do. I rested my head on Boris's shoulder was able to get a good 10 minutes of sleep. Boris woke me when the rain stopped. I was tired but ready to go. We walked to the car. Boris helped me in the car even though I asked him not too.
He pulled out of the driveway and started to drive. It was about 20 minutes away from our location. I bet Boris's goal that time was to make me blush because he went On and On about our relationship. Which made me turn a light pink. Boris parked almost perfectly in the parking lot, showoff. rolled my eyes when Boris told me to stay in the car. He came to the car door on my side and opened it. He held his hand out. I grabbed it with a mad smile and got out of the car. I stretched my legs a bit before we started walking to the museum. Our fingers still intertwined with each other's. "Your beautiful today, Potter." Boris signed with his other hand. "You, too." I quickly signed before pulling out my phone to avoid the blush that was slowly turning my face extremely pink. I opened the door for Boris. He smiled and entered. "Thank you. But that's my job." He signed with a smile. "Sure it is." I said smiling back.
Boris laughed and ruffled my hair. "Do you want to eat first? I brought money."  I signed.

"Sure,  I'll pay though."

"No boris. Let me pay you jerk."
I punched his shoulder with my loose hand.

"Fine Potter," he signed, I swear I saw him roll his eyes with a smile.

We continued walking. We found a table and sat down. Since I can't order Boris signed and asked what I wanted. I ordered my food and he immediately went to the line. I just played a game on my phone while I waited for him. He came back. Sliding the trays of food on the table. "Thank you." I signed smiling softly. "Anytime." He replied. We just sat and ate in silence before Boris broke the silence. "So... I've been meaning to ask. Ever since we moved here... are you happier?" He signed slowly. His eyebrows raised. "I am actually... I'm very happy here. I was totally thinking about that question the other day." I signed slowly. Letting out a sigh. "How about you?" I added. He paused and looked up at me.
"Hah! I wonder if my father thinks I'm dead. If he is setting up a funeral or something... that I'm just roadkill somewhere." He looked happy. The roadkill reference made me laugh a bit. Then we went back to eating in silence.
It wasn't that long before we finished eating, both of us got up and started to walk. The museum was huge. I guess I was lucky. Because some sounds gave a good jump scare to Boris. I laughed, he softly hit my shoulder.

Well that's all I can think of...
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((I'm so excited to talk to Jack y'all don't even know. I've been SHOOK for hours.))