Chapter 65- at home,

I had to get up in the middle of the night. I was extremely overheated so I was going to get water. Since the hotel sheets were not as thick as our bedsheets at home I had to get used to it.
Anyhow, I slipped out of Boris's grip carefully. Watching as his tired and relaxed limbs fell onto the soft bedsheets because my body wasn't there to hold them up.
The door was already opened so I made my way out and into our extremely dark kitchen. My feet both struck the extremely cold tile. It totally reminded me of the hotel kitchens tiles. How they would be freezing cold at night, not to mention they both have the white and black pattern.
I opened the refrigerator door, cringing at the light and doing what I came here for. Water.
I turned, seeing Boris stand in the doorway leading to our room which made me jump. I closed the refrigerator door and put a hand of my chest in relief. I rushed back to the room. My body still not used to the cold air surrounding us both.
Both of us got back into our sides of the bed. Boris of course, pulled me in towards his body. Running his fingers through my hair and giving me soft kisses until I fell asleep.
And I went out pretty fast,
I awoke from the rays of sun hitting my face. Boris had already gotten up so I sat up and stretched. Knowing today was work day and that I'd have to spend most of the day without him. Which I hated.
I got up, straightening my shirt because  of all the wrinkles it had in it, and made my way to the window. It was the time where the sun lifts away the morning dew off of the bright green 'elephants ears.' That we stored in our garden. Watching closely as the droplets of water tried to cling onto the plant, some had no hesitation to just roll down the long leaf and into that mini pool of water (mostly mud filled) that formed underneath it, creating a small ripple effect in response.
I slowly turned around. Boris was sitting on our bed. Knowing he didn't want to go but had no choice. I smiled softly, feeling bad for him because it's probably extremely boring and something that wouldn't catch your attention much,
I sat down beside him, starting to straighten his tie as he smiled down at my extremely focused figure. Once I finally got it, I pulled away. Seeing his lovely smile take up most of his face. "Are you ready?" I asked him, in which he nodded in response.
I grabbed his hand and led him out to the car. Both neighbors, right and left had their children outside with them. Doing whatever they were doing. But watching us as we passed by.
This neighborhood reminds me of school a lot. The wives and children usually talking about rumors of people in the neighborhood. (Which we were the target of since we were a gay couple.) and the others talked about hunting and home life.
Nobody really talks to us, which I totally am fine with. But they don't even give a single nod when I stand on the porch, sitting in that 'old timey' rocking chair we had bought. I sit and look at the birds. Watching as they swoop by and chase each other.
Anywhom, I helped Boris into the car. Pecking his lips, sad that I won't get any for hours, and closed the door. He started up the car and rolled the window down. I cocked my head to the side, "See you later Potter, love ya." He signed. Getting an immediate smile from me.
He pecked my lips once more before I made my way up the driveway, getting 'death' glares and scary looks from the neighbors. They started talking to me which made my anxiety rise, I had to tell them that of course, I was deaf. Boris usually would do this. So I wasn't good at it. I just nodded, not knowing what I was agreeing too and rushed inside.
I missed Boris already. Though it barley had already been five minutes.
I looked out of our screen door into the backyard. The sunflowers and that one oak tree that we're trying to grow. Really was eye candy from a distance. I hesitated before opening the screen door, walking outside and into the garden. The leftover dew wetting my pant legs.
The air still had that sticky feeling to it. Though I didn't care, I made my way to the sunflowers and Pollies.
Which didn't look as pretty upclose due to the bugs that gnawed at the leaves of the plant.
I would work hands and knees all day outside in my mothers garden when I was little... and when she was still alive.
The backyards throughout the neighborhood don't have fencing. Which means you can clearly see other's backyards.
A moving figure of one of our neighbors children got my attention, the child (who I suspected was female. But I'm not quite sure.) was looking at me, dressed in a pink plain T-shirt.
I waved to her, how many kids did this couple have?
I was dressed in a red t. The waist of a coat messily thrown over. I didn't know why I caught everyone's eye today. Was it because I kissed my husband? And guys aren't supposed to kiss guys?
Or is it because We both came out of the house in what felt like a million years?
Whatever it was I didn't care. All I wanted today was for my husband to arrive home so I can take him out to dinner or something.
I was still confused on where I would like to go, but I wanted to take him out. Someplace nice. Since he does everything for me.
I'll have to think about it.
This is Theo Decker, Signing off.

((Have you guys ever heard of beans? There really good, guys i really like beans, beans, beans))