Chapter 104~ December Sugar

((Talk about death warning))

We had chugged a few cans of soda, Boris dared me and I felt like I was going to collapse by the end of it. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom toilet. I just made it. "Just take it easy for the day? Alright?" He asked as I laid down. Out of breath from basically puking out my insides. I just nodded, sitting back down and almost collapsing out of exhaustion. But Boris caught me and laid me down onto his lap slowly. "Just sleep for a little." He recommend. Moving my hair out of my eyes. I agreed and turned over. The light from the tv was giving me a headache. It took awhile to fall asleep. But it was worth it in the end.
Once I awoke. I stirred to make Boris notice. He looked down at me. Noticing that I had woken. "Oh, hello." He said, helping me sit up properly. I stretched and yawned. "Your comfortable" I exclaimed. Putting my head on his shoulder and snuggled into the blanket. "Can't stand being apart from me?" He asked me. Ruffling my hair and trying to fake punch my chest. Which I blocked, distracting him with a kiss. We had to pull away after awhile. Both of us smiling and we obviously enjoyed the kiss. "Do you need anything?" He asked me I shook my head. He nodded. "Okay" he whispered. Standing up. He held his arms out. "Come here," He said as he picked me up. Squeezing me into a tight hug as he walked to our bedroom. Placing me down slowly and having no hesitation to flop down next to me, I rolled over to his side of the bed (Which we always slept on.) and rubbed his back. "Are you sad about... you know what?" I asked him. Wrapping my small body around his. He sighed and let out a small "mmhm." Before silence took over once again. "We're both. I know what your feeling." I replied, putting my hand on his chest. "You feel so deeply Boris. I know this. You can trust me, you can cry. Nobody is here to shame or judge you." I added. He turned around to face me. No words were shared between us. Just touches and being the lovebirds we always are. Letting Boris pour his mental state out onto me. I wish I could get rid of it all. The memories of abuse, death, terrorism... everything we've ever experienced.
I was going to do that.

This is Theo Decker, signing off