Chapter 172~ a proper goodbye.

((I didn't do a good ending, so here you go. My last chapter is here))

My last page... woah.
The last page to fill up about my adventures and everything that bothers me. I've had this since I was a kid. I go back and read it a lot. Boris does as well. The memories making him smile from ear to ear.
I'm not going to spend the last page on crappy ass stuff. I'm going to do a proper goodbye. Like the gentleman I am.
The day has come and me and Boris are people now. Not kids who would spend their time running away from problems and sneaking out to meet one another, we fight our problems and hold one another in our arms until it's all blown over.
Sure. We've had a lot of problems in life. Losing our daughter, the fire, the abuse, the neglect, the suicide attempts. But it's all apart of life. Everyone has something that makes them miserable. Nobody's perfect. That's what makes life less boring. The amount of support and love I got from my relationship makes me get happier and happier as time passes on. Even when the hair on our heads starts to go grey. We still make each other happy. That's our number one job in life.
What you can take from all this writing I've done. Is that everyone has a battle they're going through. Life is just a waiting line till death and everyone's trying to pass the time.
I've become more used to the world. Still being introduced to many different sounds. Since hearing only came back to me a few years ago i missed out on so much.

The world sucks. But never blame yourself. Let your problems pass over you like a cloud. You're going to be okay. Open arms and new hellos will always await you.

This is Theo Decker, signing off for the final time.