Chapter 50~ Only Everybody can judge me.

((Vent chap 2!))
*VENT CHAPTER PLEASE DO NOT CRITICIZE OR MAKE ANY JOKES.

"Cmon Potter, get up."
Boris said trying to help my depressed small body get up. It feels like forever since I've eaten a full meal.
I stood up, just wanting to lay down again.
He grabbed my arm and led me to the kitchen.
"You have to eat, I'm tired of just watching you starve. It's not okay."
I nodded my head, trying to avoid the argument we may of just had.
He put a cup of coffee down in-front of me. "You we're starving yourself. No food equals no energy." He signed. He let out a heavy sigh. Rubbing his eyes.
"You need to eat something although your body won't trust that you'll eat again so this'll be a long process back to health." He added, tapping his foot on the ground.
I raised my hand up off of the table, only to place it back down.
"Look... Potter I'm not Mad at you. It's understanding... I used to starve myself. It didn't feel good at all. I'm still very skinny but I'm gonna try and get better."
He signed putting a hand on my shoulder before leaning down and kissing my cheek.
I smiled a bit. "I'm guessing we both look like skeletons then."
I signed.
Boris smiled. "Let's take a walk after this." He signed hugging my skinny body from behind. "If you want to loose wait, which I don't suggest you do... you should just try something like walking or something."
I nodded my head.
"You and I should probably find an activity to distract yourself from your mental problems... we can binge that Netflix show later today."
He signed finally pulling away from the hug. Sitting in the chair beside mine, putting his chin in the palm of his hand. I finished eating and put my dishes in the sink.
"You almost ready to go?" He signed with a smile.
I looked outside, it was lightly raining. Then I looked back at Boris. "Boris it's raining,"
"A little rain won't stop us, eh?" He signed before nudging my shoulder.
I nodded with a little smile taking over my lips.
He stood up. "I'll go get ready." He signed before ruffling my hair. I smiled before watching him as he happily bopped to our bedroom. It was a quick minute before he came out trotting back happily with his phone in one hand.
"Ready?" He signed when he reached the dining room where I sat. I nodded and stood up.
He grabbed my hand and led me outside, where raindrops lightly danced around us and made themselves visible when they hit Boris's Raven black curls. 
This is Theo Decker, Signing off