Chapter 74- the hidden stone

I chased boris across our yard.
We were both laughing and trying not too pass out or bump into each other due too the thick fog that surrounded our bodies.
I eventually caught up too boris, panting as I sat down on the soft, squishy like grass underneath me to catch my breath.
Boris patted my back as he sat down next too me, on his knees. Nor wanting too get his pants dirty from the moist dirt and grass.
"I'm going to go inside." He finally said after awhile. I could tell he was panting heavily too. God, the thought of the ac on my skin at that moment felt amazing. Though the distance to the house seemed way farther than it actually was.
I stretched out my arms. Boris sighed with a smile. Knowing I wanted to be carried in his arms back tot he house. "Body heat is only gonna make us want to die more." He noted, shaking his head. I laughed.
"Cmon Boris. I don't let you do this often." I said, already knowing that I was a hypocrite. He sighed once again and walked towards me. "Fine." He replied before scooping me up in his arms.
((Time skip I'm lazy :/))
Boris places me down on our bed. I didn't move as he took off his shoes and placed them next to our bed.
"Crazy to think you liked that one girl" I said, watching as his shirtless body lay down next to me.
"Funny your bringing this up now." He replied with wide eyes. But in a more funny way then shocked, or scared.
I laughed to the reply. "God what's her name again? Kaylee?" I said, tapping my foot to try and think. Boris rolled his eyes.
"Potter, your wife side is showing." Boris signed, completely ignoring my 'question', making me face palm. "Boris! Im just wondering! Calm!" I replied, my voice raising a little, making Boris draw back at the noise.
"Sorry! Sorry! I'm just stressed out!" He signed in an angry motion back, before putting his face in his hands.
I felt bad.
I immediately wrapped my arms around him. Kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled..." I said in a sad tone. Watching as he removed his face from his hands and rubbed his eyes. He nodded.
"I was just curious cause you know... I'm disgusted with the thought with sleeping with a women, and it's different for you.
Sometimes it doesn't feel normal. That I don't like females. Because... we always get these bad looks or some random beef with the neighbors..." I said in a confused and sad tone. Boris looked at me, the smile that was usually on his face had disappeared. "Oh god Potter I didn't know..." he whipped his eyes one last time before turning his body to face me. "There's not much difference with sleeping with a man or a woman, to be honest... women are very picky and they aren't as fun as guys. Y'know?" He signed, trying to smile. I nodded with a laugh, though my eyes were red from trying to not cry. "And expensive" I added, he laughed "yes." He replied after a good laugh. "Let's go somewhere. To get our minds off this crap." He added, lifting my chin with his hand to look at him. I nodded. Knowing multiple places we could go
This is Theo Decker signing off

((No my_crocs_ . I won't shut up about "your body" it's the boreo anthem.))