Chapter 117~ I could be better alone

((Me and my mother are having a mother- son day so I'm in a hotel. Why not write a chap.))

"Right here stood with his arms around me and his lips trailing across my skin I know I'm undeniably in love with this man and even though a part of me knows he will destroy us both I welcome destruction with baited breath."
― Joshua Ashton Williams,

Boris got physically better after about 2 days of sickness. But fell into a random deep depression suddenly. He's good at keeping his thoughts on the inside though I encourage him to pour his feelings out if he needed. Though he never does so. Though it gets obvious that something is happening with his mental feelings. He refuses to eat, or sleep. He'll lay in bed in silence. Which is an obvious red flag to me.
After a few days of it. I realized that it was the medicine. The days that he didn't take them he was happier and more jumpy. If he didn't. He'd fall into sadness. I wanted to take him off the medicine, though it was required to take it. So I didn't want to bother. I just ran back in forth to the store to get him stuff to cheer him up. I spent as much time as possible with him and just tried my hardest. It worked out in the end and paid off. I got his mood to boost up a little. Which took a lot. But it was worth the time. It's always worth the time when I'm with Boris. Every minute...every second.
I'm glad I didn't notice any signs of self harm and addiction, I spent extra time making sure he wasn't doing anything that was dangerous to his own health. Nothing happened though.
"What are your thoughts Boris?" I asked him as he lay staring up at me. "What do you mean?" He replied, pulling his body up. So he was fully next to me. "No dangerous thoughts?" I said, he shook his head. "Good." I whispered he closed his eyes as I kissed his face a couple times. "Taking a nap?" I asked with a quick laugh. He nodded slightly. "Okay, Goodnight." I replied. He smiled and buried his head into my chest. I lay still and wrapped my arms around him. Pressing my lips on his forehead whenever I felt like it. Wanting to lay here forever. No movement. Even though I hated the mattress, I was comfortable. He stirred around a lot but finally found a position and fell asleep.

God I love this man.