Chapter 72~ suffocating

We put a hammock in our backyard not too long ago,
Boris loves it, I'll look through it glass sliding doors early in the morning to see him laying in it, one leg placed on the ground to stop it from swaying, the other in. He usually takes his computer out there with him. Other times he's sleeping. Boris has practically BEGGED me too let us move to Cherokee, North Carolina ((oh hey! I've traveled there :D))
He did it for around a month before I gave in. We needed to get it of New York. I've been here for most of my life. He has been doing intense research on houses he thinks we can try and move into, and looking at other places to work.
This morning he forced me to come out on the hammock with him. (By force I mean he carried me) I was half awake and didn't care to much.
We slept there for about an hour.
"How about this one?" Boris asked, showing me a house he had found. I smiled. My head was on Boris's chest as we lay in the hammock. "Boris... You know I can't make that decision." I said with a yawn at the end of it.
He noticed, "well..." he signed. running his hand through my hair. Moving it out of my face.
"We don't have too make the decision right now..." he added, folding and putting his computer on the ground beside us. He took his foot off the ground, making the hammock start to sway slowly, he let out a small scoff. "Are you tired?" He asked, making me smile. I nodded, he laughed again. "Me too." He signed, he removed my glasses and placed them on top of his computer. He pulled he closer towards his face, My whole body on top of his. He yawned and kissed my forehead. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. Feeling as his grip relaxed as he drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep after. I had to wake up an hour later due to the dry air making my throat scratchy and annoying.
I tried to get off of Boris without waking him though that is technically impossible.
He stirred before opening his eyes blinking a few times before focusing on me. "Your awake?" He asked. Rubbing his eyes, "mph" I groaned "My throat is killing me" I said. He sat up. The hammock rocked back and forth rapidly, he placed his foot on the ground to steady it. "Aw, sorry. Need anything?" He asked. Standing up and stretching, I tiredly smacked my lips. "I'm fine, I'm just going to go inside to sleep..." I added.
He nodded. Standing up and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I smiled, it felt like eternity before we reached the house.
Making me run over and flop my body onto the bed,
I sunk into the mattress slowly. Feeling the force of Boris flop down next to me. He sighed. He rolled over. His back faced me, my eyelids were getting heavier by the second.

I was so tired. I fell asleep without hesitation. Good lord
This is Theo Decker signing off.