Chapter 31~ This Xmas

((Headphones,
This is the night of Christmas Eve
Oh and thanks for 300 VEIWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means so much))

I'm writing this the night before Christmas.
Boris is in the shower, I'm laying on the guest bed. The house smells like Christmas candles you can get at an expensive store. Really... it smells amazing.
Like apple pie and Pine trees. We've been busy today. Mainly just cooking food and looking at Christmas lights on the other houses in the neighborhood surrounding us. Even if your throat burns and your chest hurts from the exercise of walking so much. But the day was as well filled with lots of love, attention and kisses from one another. I think we are going to get a white Christmas, barely. According to the news. I'm shivering a bit from the cold air. But it's not too bad. I got Boris a journal Just like mine.  ((WAIT SHOULD THAT BE ANOTHER STORY?!)) to write his thoughts. Because I know he has a lot of emotion. He is really good at keeping a poker face even if something is hurting him inside.
I try my best to always ask him if he is okay or needs anything. I also got Boris some CD's and Merch from his favorite movies and TV shows. The Christmas tree we have is literally HUGE. I don't know why. It's kinda scary.
We're ending this night with a movie before we drift off.
This AC is killing me.

I almost fell asleep several times today. Boris offered to just take an hour or two to sleep but I denied. To be honest I'll probably fall asleep on Boris while we're watching the movie. The amazingly comfortable satin sheets under your body and fuzzy cotton blankets over top of you as you lay in this bed makes it harder to not fall asleep. I can see the reflection of a neighbors Christmas lights in the window it shines in the corner of my eye. That's annoying. It's just now starting to rain. Or maybe snow.... I don't know. But the rain on the glass window is making the colorful lights have a weird droopy looking reflection. I'm wearing sweatpants and one of Boris's hoodies. A root beer bottle that resembles exactly what a beer bottle looks like sits next to me on the nightstand. I take small sips every few minutes. A lot will burn your mouth because of the heavy fizziness, but that fizziness is slowly fading because it's been open for quite a while.
The AC making my hair blow to the side, and blowing the cold air onto my skin. When is Boris getting out? I'm cold. The only thing keeping me warm is the Cotton blanket Boris had thrown over my small freezing body before he left to take his shower. I'm laying on my side so I'm constantly re-adjusting my round shaped glasses. I'm debating whether or not to get up and close the curtains. Or just to stay in bed and ask Boris to do so when he gets out of the shower, ...
Ouch. Boris probably doesn't want to get out either,
He probably doesn't want to feel the cold air on his skin. Leaving the shower definitely during this painfully cold winter is terrible.

Well. I'm just gonna wait for him then.
This is Theo Decker, signing off.

((Oml should I make a book off of Boris's journal?

I think I should))
Words-579