Chaoter 79- good grief...

I tapped my foot on the mat of the car. Boris And I drove out for a date last night and it started snowing, we didn't want to risk death so we stayed in the car for the night. I couldn't sleep. Because it wasn't my normal bed and it was all cramped and a tight space.
I just stayed up, on my phone. I had WiFi due to the buildings free WiFi nearby, while Boris lay asleep across my legs. I ran my fingers through his curls as he peacefully lay asleep. Making me smile. Glad that he was cozy, I watched the snow fall under the dim corona of the street lights, while my cheek was pressed up against the car window, making my rose pink cheeks cold to the touch, my warm breath creating a fog on the window.
I haven't taken my sleeping pills nor my night dose of anti-depressants yet so I know this is going to be a long night filled with bad thoughts. I'm glad Boris is with me. I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't.
I felt him stir in his sleep. I bent my knees to bring him closer to my face. It was only 11 pm. His arms tiredly fell down and hit my waist due to the angle he was in. I kissed his face as he stirred and grabbed onto my shirt. Which made me smile and sigh. The bad and negative thoughts already rushing in my head.
We had some blankets in the trunk of our car. Which I had gotten earlier. They officially ended up on the floor, they were only silhouettes due to the moonlight that shone through our windows at an angle. I picked up the blankets, which were covered in various designs and patterns.
I licked my lips and placed the blankets over both our bodies, which felt like ice to the touch. But each others body heat keeping us from freezing. I rubbed his back with slow soothing circles. Whispering and cooing to him. His sleepy innocent face had all my attention, the way he slept soundly and dreamed in his own world. Probably having a better time then I was right now. His whole Body was relaxed, not a twitch or a movement. Just slow steady breaths. Slow steady breaths...
I turned on my phone again, greeted by the wallpaper of Boris and I, I opened the texting app. Started texting Andy. Cause I knew he was probably awake drinking beer and watching football or something,
Of course. An immediate response.
You: "hello"
Andy: "Theo? Why are you awake at this hour? You usually are asleep by now?"
I could tell he was obviously worried.
You: "Me and Boris are trapped in our car due to the snow, it isn't bad. We're fine."
I could tell he was disappointed in me through the phone
Andy: "why are you texting then? You should get some rest."
You: "I can't. Haven't taken my medicine"
No response. He had left me on read. I sighed heavily and turned off my phone. Only to get Boris to stir again. Though this time he woke up.
He sat up, startling me a bit. He yawned and stretched, then turned to me. "Your still awake?" He signed. I nodded, he scooted towards me and wrapped his right arm around my body, his hand on my cheek while his thumb rubbed under my eyes. Like the bags under them can go away somehow.
I could tell he knew that I was sad. I begun to tear up and start to cry, causing him to raise his eyebrows with sadness. "No no no! Shhh don't cry!" He added. Pulling my body on top of his. "Go to sleep puppy." He added. Wiping away my tears with his hand and kissing my forehead, I gripped onto the sides of his shirt and laid my head against his chest. Closing my eyes to fall asleep.

It worked.

This is Theo Decker, signing off.